No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    On both sides you have rumours, and you have actions that can help resolve those rumours.
    ACTUALLY you have more rumors pointing towards Pacquiao.

Atlas' emails + Mystery Wildcard Gym fighter who claimed he injected Pacquiao + Roach's list of fighters who have been caught + a fighter who won't take extra tests

VS

Montoya's rumors + Hauser's reminder of Montoya's rumors
    Yea they are definitely the same...

Brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      There is a big difference

One side you have a rumor.

The other side you have a rumor and you have a fighter who won't take extra tests.

Dur?
      Manny was right all along. With special waivers from a testing agency who's still willing to allow a fight like garcia vs. morales to go on after testing positive. **** I wouldn't trust that agency as well. Why don't gbp and Floyd use vada? Oops gbp tried but their fighters got busted. Gbp and Floyd use fake testing. Use vada and we'll see that roidweather is injecting more tha xylocaince

Comment

• no he shouldnt if he does pursue this , he'd get exposed more...just keep paying off USADA

what a punk floyd really is ...ped user but still no balls

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Millions? These guys are coming out of the woodworks since a rumor was written about.
          Lol u think oj former lawyers work for peanuts

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            A rumor that made Floyd bend over manny while he gets @ss f@cked for millions of dollars. Hmmmm for someone who loves money, he got shook real quick about a simple requests about his drug results
            ?

Do you know how to stay on point or what?

Comment

Manny was right all along. With special waivers from a testing agency who's still willing to allow a fight like garcia vs. morales to go on after testing positive. **** I wouldn't trust that agency as well. Why don't gbp and Floyd use vada? Oops gbp tried but their fighters got busted. Gbp and Floyd use fake testing. Use vada and we'll see that roidweather is injecting more tha xylocaince
              President of VADA has said herself, Usada is the gold standard. I don't see Manny taking ANY tests. I will say that again. I don't see manny taking ANY tests.

Comment

ACTUALLY you have more rumors pointing towards Pacquiao.

Atlas' emails + Mystery Wildcard Gym fighter who claimed he injected Pacquiao + Roach's list of fighters who have been caught + a fighter who won't take extra tests

VS

Montoya's rumors + Hauser's reminder of Montoya's rumors
                Yea they are definitely the same...

Brilliant.
                Floyd gettin shook when asked about his drug records + xylocaine used + brittle hands + long lay off.
                Oh btw manny actually sued and when pressed roidweather couldn't produce ****. I'm hoping Floyd will sue! Can't wait for him to have Mosley v. Conte moment

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                  no he shouldnt if he does pursue this , he'd get exposed more...just keep paying off usada

what a punk floyd really is ...ped user but still no balls
                  ^^^^^^

Comment

President of VADA has said herself, Usada is the gold standard. I don't see Manny taking ANY tests. I will say that again. I don't see manny taking ANY tests.
                    Someone didn't read where it says roidweather doesn't do Olympic testing

Comment

Floyd gettin shook when asked about his drug records + xylocaine used + brittle hands + long lay off.
                      Oh btw manny actually sued and when pressed roidweather couldn't produce ****. I'm hoping Floyd will sue! Can't wait for him to have Mosley v. Conte moment
                      Floyd get's shook.

Manny get's shook

Yea Floyd lost the defamation case because he couldn't prove that Manny was on roids. HOW COULD HE PROVE THAT WHEN MANNY WON'T TAKE ANY...You know the fact I have to type this out....

++Wow it says TEAM PINOY in your sig.

Yea nvm u win w.e

Comment

Working...
                      X