Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto-K9 Likely, But Tim Bradley is Still a Possibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto-K9 Likely, But Tim Bradley is Still a Possibility

Richard Schaefer, CEO for Golden Boy Promotions, has advised BoxingScene.com that former welterweight champion Andre Berto (28-1, 22KOs) is going to take the best opportunity possible.

Berto, who now appears to be working with Golden Boy, has several possible options for his next fight.

One of those options is a potential fight with WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley - who is scheduled to return on December 15th on HBO. [Click Here To Read More]

If Berto fights Bundrage or Bradley, I'm cool with either.

If he were to beat Bradley, it puts him in line to fight Floyd or Manny. If he were to beat Bundrage, it puts him in line to fight Cotto or Alvarez, or possibly Floyd still.

I'm cool with whatever Berto does.

Comment

That would be hilarious if Berto changed his mind and fought Bradley instead. K9 would then have to fight his mando Rosado for peanuts on NBC.

Comment

How's Berto going to pass up fighting in his hometown for a guy coming of a major "win" over Pacquaio?

Comment

wait golden boy now represents bertroid? wtf

Comment

Berto, fresh off a positive steroid test, straight to a world title shot. Hope he gets his ass kicked.

Comment

Berto's greatest flaw is his punch resistance. Bundrage KO's him if it happens. Would love to be proven wrong, but it's a bad matchup for Andre IMO.

Comment

berto will pummel bradley into submission. bradley doesn't have the power or strength to make this fight into a brawl. i hope this falls through

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Berto's greatest flaw is his punch resistance. Bundrage KO's him if it happens. Would love to be proven wrong, but it's a bad matchup for Andre IMO.
                  He never been knocked out though, unlike K9.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    If Berto fights Bundrage or Bradley, I'm cool with either.

If he were to beat Bradley, it puts him in line to fight Floyd or Manny. If he were to beat Bundrage, it puts him in line to fight Cotto or Alvarez, or possibly Floyd still.

I'm cool with whatever Berto does.
                    K9/Berto winner must fight Gabriel Rosado or give up the belt..

Comment

Working...
                    X