Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadiness Alert: Bob Arum whoring out Andy Ruiz jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you are saying he is doing Parker Long Dick Style?

Come on bruh, you are already apologizing that your brother gets smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      So you are saying he is doing Parker Long Dick Style?

Come on bruh, you are already apologizing that your brother gets smoked.
      I'm not even a ruiz fan I'm just shining a light on the corrupt

Comment

Shady if true. But Ruiz is in the best shape of his life and he's gonna go Beast Mode on Parker. (I hope lmao.)

Comment

Ruiz only flew down to NZ one week before the fight. That's not long enough for his body clock to adjust to the reversal of day/night. When I read about that, it made me suspect he was being thrown to the wolves in this fight.

Comment

I saw this. Man, if I'm Ruiz I'd be pissed off. Doesn't surprise me though. Bob is always doing what is best for TR.

Comment

i don't get it? this move has been on the card's for ages, and ya'll acting like its suddenly out of the blue

Comment

Parker is obviously the favorite and Bob is in a good position no matter what happens. Sure, there is a good argument that Ruiz is getting screwed...but Ruiz has also screwed over Top Rank several times, pulling out of fights, gaining weight, having bad performances from not being in shape, etc. Top Rank has LOST money on their investment in Ruiz thus far. It is very hard for boxing promoters to turn a profit, which is why very few can stand the test of time. This may be the only way for Top Rank to make money from their investment in Ruiz.

Comment

that fat pos brought this on himself for continually under performing. he can still pull this off if he can summon his best talent.

Comment

Working...
                  X