Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So canelo and troutt going showtime too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So canelo and troutt going showtime too?

Whats going on?

I cant imagine that happening

Cause that means canelo v floyd in september on showtime too?

Comment

trouts last 2 and canelo's last fights were both on showtime so it makes sense. If you are GBP and HBO is full on behind broner-if you get showtime to back Canelo then you have both networks.

smart play by gbp.

Comment

This is the exactly thing that am wondering now, Does this mean the september fight with canelo isnt going to happen? Because as far as i know Canelo is signed to HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          trouts last 2 and canelo's last fights were both on showtime so it makes sense. If you are GBP and HBO is full on behind broner-if you get showtime to back Canelo then you have both networks.

smart play by gbp.
          richard schaefer never gets any credit on here....he has completely outsmarted the **** out of bob arum and top rank

and for OP, hbo didnt even have trout's picture when they showed the landscape for the 154 lb div. lol......

Comment

smart play by gbp.
            Really? Then problem solved then.

Comment

Do you guys even watch boxing lol. CAnelo and trout had their last fight on showtime

Comment

smart play by gbp.
                Huh didnt even noticed
                Thanks for the reminder
                Guess it makes sense now

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
                  richard schaefer never gets any credit on here....he has completely outsmarted the **** out of bob arum and top rank

and for OP, hbo didnt even have trout's picture when they showed the landscape for the 154 lb div. lol......
                  Schaefer has been ****ting on BObm Arum for a while now.

I enjoy his interviews a lot. He's very intelligent and genuine GBP will go far with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    Huh didnt even noticed
                    Thanks for the reminder
                    Guess it makes sense now
                    Now i know why i didnt notice

I was busy watching martinez v chaves instead of canelo v lopez

Comment

Working...
                    X