Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux Won't beat Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can he be a hype when he's beaten P4P fighters, former&current champions? I think a hype is someone who's put in high regards w/o proving anything. With that said I think Rigo will be the most skilled fighter that Donaire will be facing to date. To say he won't win is a very bold statement. Rigo untested(pros) maybe but you can't deny the dude is skilled. But I'm still picking Donaire to win.

Comment

I dont know if Rigo would beat Donaire but if Rigo cant do it nobody can.
      Rigo is a verry special talent. And im sure he also rises his game when facing elite opposition like Donaire. Donaire himself is a special talent but i think he never faced someone as talented as Rigo. So this fight is a step up for both, the winner of this fight makes a huge step forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        I dont know if Rigo would beat Donaire but if Rigo cant do it nobody can.
        Rigo is a verry special talent. And im sure he also rises his game when facing elite opposition like Donaire. Donaire himself is a special talent but i think he never faced someone as talented as Rigo. So this fight is a step up for both, the winner of this fight makes a huge step forward.
        someone already did

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
          someone already did
          In Donaires second fight or something like that. Im talking about todays Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            If somebody want to bet I have some billion points to bet on Rigo winning..I will be accepting 3:1 bet and I have the underdog...peace
            I hope you're not so confident that you end up betting all of your points. Because if you think you are angry now, just wait until the fight is over. lol

Comment

Is this fight 100% confirmed? I see Rigo taking this fight. They are both great fighters but Donair has been taken the distance by lesser fighters than Rigo.

Comment

I'm very excited for this fight. Rigo is very talented.

Comment

we can yap and go back and forth all you want it wont change a damn thing, lets go rigo!!

Comment

This, folks, is what you call setting up excuses ahead of time. That way no matter what happens, this site can continue to hate Donaire. Donaire wins, so what he beat a bum. Rigondeaux wins, ha ha that bum Donaire got beat by a bum.

Comment

Donaire will win.

Comment

Working...
                      X