Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont worry guys, I am starting up a Ke$ha gallery on my profile!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont worry guys, I am starting up a Ke$ha gallery on my profile!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/album.php?albumid=883

Heres the link, ill upload the best pics i find of her, but remember she's mine so look but dont touch!

You could do better, Earl.

You're British.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
      You could do better, Earl.

You're British.
      I wonder if she will like my accent

Comment

I like it. :wank:

Comment

she is ****ing terrible!!!

Comment

So are you going to Roger her or what?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

She's seriously not hot. She's like, a 7.5 or 8 at the absolute best. Not only is my woman hotter, but if I saw Kesha at a bar I wouldn't even try to throw game at her.

And when she opens that **** holster she calls a mouth she gets dropped to a 4 or 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                She's seriously not hot. She's like, a 7.5 or 8 at the absolute best. Not only is my woman hotter, but if I saw Kesha at a bar I wouldn't even try to throw game at her.

And when she opens that **** holster she calls a mouth she gets dropped to a 4 or 5.
                I'd still hit it though.

I mean she's trying too ****ing hard in those photos etc don't care.

Probably needs a rogering maybe.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I love slutty, trashy looking women. Especially inch thick makeup, belt sized mini skirts, and breasts that hang out of tight tops. It turns me on no end. I can appreciate Keisha. I wouldn't want to take her to meet my family, but I would cum all over her thighs in an alley way.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                    I love slutty, trashy looking women. Especially inch thick makeup, belt sized mini skirts, and breasts that hang out of tight tops. It turns me on no end. I can appreciate Keisha. I wouldn't want to take her to meet my family, but I would cum all over her thighs in an alley way.
                    You do what you have to do, Playboy. .

Comment

Working...
                    X