Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    Let it be known that everyone is now awaiting a photoshopped pic of Floyd on that yacht. Preferrably with the rims as well. I think Rediyculus should then keep that image in his signature in memory of his Pwn on Horus.. That would be hilarious.
    **** it, make it with a lift kit, on 30's. **** would be donkalicious....

Comment

The answer depends on how much money you want when you sell it. If you cover the deck in Urinals the boat will be worth a fortune.
      lmaooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        LOL someone PM ryno, he may not know this picture is needed LOL
        I think It's pretty certain that the only reason Ryno isn't posting is because he's busy googling the perfect picture of Floyd and of Rims. Worse case scenario this thread should be bumped later. Either way, Reedickyaluss has earned a new pic in his sig.

Comment

You heard it here, first.
          LOL! I love how he thinks Floyd is actually making money! I would **** my pants if Floyd was in the black this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shin Akuma View Post
            **** it, make it with a lift kit, on 30's. **** would be donkalicious....
            Akuma should be a billionaire by now.. This boat needs Hydrolics.. If this boat doesn't bounce in/out of the surf then why even own it.

Comment

lmaooooooooooooo
              Lifestyle Flashy 101 compliments Horus.

Comment

Akuma should be a billionaire by now.. This boat needs Hydrolics.. If this boat doesn't bounce in/out of the surf then why even own it.
                Make it a platinum plated hover boat with porta-potties on the deck...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  A House, Jewelry and a Boat is not an investment. Stocks may be an investment IF he does it wisely because some stocks are actually rising in value.

His throwing thousands of dollars into a crowd IS NOT an investment.
                  I think its hilarious how people think Floyd, the man who keeps all his money under his bed in cash actually invests in stocks.

Comment

Please tell me the blind girl you sold it to wasn't named Flawless.....
                    i cant believe i missed this, LOL, Oh my god, Flawless!!!, nyahaha, ****in hilarious

Comment

Make it a platinum plated hover boat with porta-potties on the deck...
                      this what you have in mind?

Comment

Working...
                      X