Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo Why are "Fans" of the "Slick Bruva" Boxing Hating on a Slick Bruva Like Loma?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    What we have are a bunch of insecure guys who want to create imaginary enemies. You guys with these threads are left there with your dicks in your hands because you can't even support your argument.
    I've had 3 idiots (maybe more) try to call me out because they were hoping I would be pissed. lol

If you thought Ward supporters were naturally going to want Loma to lose, the joke is on your for being such a simple minded twat.
    Why did you create a thread complaining about Walters quitting then? Obviously you needed him to beat Loma too. Your agenda is pretty transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      Who cares if there is man?

Why are you crying about it?

Fighters get hated especially the good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Seriously? I've been a fan of Loma since he won his first gold medal. But being associated with users like you makes me cringe. ****ing bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          sterling archer is spot on with this thread, sick of **** i read on here on a daily basis. 'walters took a dive' 'walters inactivity caught up with him' 'lomachenko was dirty' 'lomachenko no good cause he lost to salido' 'lomachenkos unproven until he fights another fighter with salidos style' some of the crap ive been reading. why dont you just shut the **** up *****ing and give the guy some credit for winning the fight and winning every round. sad how walters suddenly has gone from a beast to a bum in the space of a few hours in order to discredit lomachenko.

you have to understand,

entire generations of americans have been brainwashed by the ____ media oligarchy.

they have made these non slick bruvvas abandon their kind...

their own kind!!!!

that's what happens when you watch MSNBC, when you watch CNN, BET, read huffington post...

they (you know who im talking about, tyson fury knows, mel gibson knows) want everybody to be subsevient to a certain demographic....

that's why hillary was talking about hot sauces with the breakfast club and why beyonce even tho she has kids, still dances and dresses like a blatant whore.

you see these white kids hating on their own kind in colleges accross america???

that is the effect of a liberal induced obama presidency where latinos are added as caucasians in crime statistics only to change it recently before he leaves office.....

hectari talked about this....

i talked about this......

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            You are now digging as far back as February to find evidence of large scale hatred of Lomachenko. You can tell yourself whatever you need to to justify this obvious victim complex of yours, but the reality is that most of us like him and are looking forward to more fights with him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              You are now digging as far back as February to find evidence of large scale hatred of Lomachenko. You can tell yourself whatever you need to to justify this obvious victim complex of yours, but the reality is that most of us like him and are looking forward to more fights with him.
              i just went to page 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Why did you create a thread complaining about Walters quitting then? Obviously you needed him to beat Loma too. Your agenda is pretty transparent.
                Making a thread about Walters quitting is hating on Loma?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Why wouldnt a boxing fan complain about a boxer quitting in the ring?

Comment

Working...
                  X