Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you score Cuadras vs. Gonzalez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The right man won, but at this minute, I'd rather be the loser.

Comment

8-5 in rounds to Gonzalez. Cuadras looked good though.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I had it 6-6, HBO was disgusting last night.
        Yeah, it was emetic...

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        I agree.

I scored it a draw, 114-114. I can see 115-113 for Cuadras.

Gonzalez landed more, but Cuadras landed the harder, more hurtful punches. Evidence of this is Gonzalez' face.
        Agree. Cuadras did a better job.

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        why are you making this a race issue? who cares if they are white black or whatever.
        Because he is a ****in crazy guy... That's normal on the haters of the mexican boxing.

Comment

I thought Caudras won the fight

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Looks like people gave Gonzalez points for effective missing.

7-5 Cuadras
            Cuadras was doing more effective missing imo. Those flashy combos were not really landing.

Gonzalez was crazy accurate as he always is. Landing clean shots on the point of the chin consistently. Even when he was completely gassed he was landing perfect left hook counters

Cuadras did well and his size seemed to affect Gonzalez down the stretch, but Gonzalez was deserved winner imo. Wouldnt mind seeing a rematch down the road when Gonzalez has grown into the weight a bit better

Comment

When a favorite who usually walks all over his opponents finally gets in there with a guy that can hang with him a bit, people tend to give a little too much credit to the other guys work. Its human.

Cuadras got his shots in there last night, for sure. He wasnt bothered at all by Gonzalezs punches except that there were so many of them at time, and he landed some beautiful punches on Gonzalez. Saying all of that, Gonzalez landed way more punches in all but a few rounds according to both compubox and my eyes, and was never is big trouble. And, as another poster said, most of those flashy 4 punch combos Cuadras was throwing either completely missed or were blocked. Gonzalez's defense is great and his size made him an awkward target.

I didn't keep a card but it looked like Gonzalez won by a couple rounds, maybe 3, to me.

Comment

I had it a draw. Gonzalez looked good through like the 5th or so, and then Cuadras was picking him apart. Lil dude looked like crap the second half of the fight, tired, face busted up while Cuadras looked fresh.

I had it a draw and thought the scores were too wide for Gonzalez. I'd love to see a rematch but doubt Gonzalez will want it.

Comment

116:112 for Gonzales, no way Cuadras won. You can argue 115:113 but Gonzales outlanded Cuadras for the most part, even though Cuadras skin holds up much better while Gonzales has that soft chubby skin in his face.

Comment

8-4 Gonzales , Cuardras started in 6

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      These salty Mexicans always try to lobby for their own to discredit Gonzalez so according to these Nacos Gonzalez has robbed Estrada AND Cuadras hahahaha! man its sad but Im loving it ......and it looks like they are getting help from the Ward and Kovalev fans now as they both are competing for the coveted P4P #1. seat , best lines Ive read on social media from both camps ' Oh look his face doe'' like Mayweather always walked out without a scratch when faced with the best pffft -- I just witness greatness shades of the younger version of ' Pretty Boy Floyd ' so slick so precise I mean no combat sport competes with the sweetscience go watch those cavemen role around on the ground if you didn't enjoy this masterclass.

Listen up haters this is what you get when you follow the lower-weights ; a real fight FOTY candidate let see S.OG. and the Krusher put it all on the line but keep it real tho the first punch one of them feel they're going to clinch until the final bell!

46-0 AND THE NEW! P4P.
                      I agree, Mexicans stay Salty...

Comment

Working...
                      X