Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather says gg is easy work at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look bunch of f *****s, your hero gets ko'd against ggg.

if it is easy work, get together, write a petition and let's make the fight.
    Last edited by eco1; 02-23-2016, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Floydette reminds me of this small ass chihuahua dog barking at bigger dogs from behind the fence, knowing he's safe anyway

we all know he'd be making 1000 different excuses to avoid GGG if he was still active

Comment

• Originally posted by letoutthecage View Post
        lies and slander! Hang your head in shame!
        Tbe! Tbe! Tbe! Tbe! Tbe!

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
          I find it funny you both are sounding straight out of Bob Arum's playbook as far as Floyd's legs. And what happened? Manny Pacquiao, supposedly the fastest fighter Floyd's ever faced, got schooled over at least 7 rounds. Floyd was there...and then he wasn't. And I don't want to hear excuses. It's his shoulder that was hurt, wasn't nothing wrong with his legs. Couldn't catch TBE.

GGG is 1/3rd the speed of Manny Pacquiao and that's fact. There's NO way he's catching Floyd. And his hand speed isn't even close to someone like Cotto.

I think a non-catchweight Cotto OR Canelo beats GGG. If either of them can do it, Floyd would walk right through him - UD. Doesn't matter whether he hurts GGG or not, all he's got to do is rack up points.
          I saw Pacquiao hit Floyd cleanly on more than one occasion, shots that he would have dogded/blocked when he was younger.He still schooled Pacquiao imo but in the fight it was obvious that he was becoming easier to hit.

The Canelo fight was over 2 years ago btw, Floyd is 38, he's not a young fighter anymore and Maidana didn't exactly have the fastest hands but he caught Mayweather with some very good shots.

Comment

• Floyd needs to stop talking before he finds his old ass in the ring with Golovkin. I dont think he could have kept Golovkin off of him all night in his prime. He sure as hell isnt gonna do it now pushing 40. Dudes too big.

Comment

• Mayweather talking from the safety of a luxury car seat. In the ring he gets crunched by Golovkin. Too small (to withstand GGG's punch power) and too old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                Mayweather talking from the safety of a luxury car seat. In the ring he gets crunched by Golovkin. Too small (to withstand GGG's punch power) and too old.
                I wouldn't say Floyd was too old. If you look throughout boixing history many fighters did things near the 40 mark. Jmm sparked out PAC older than Floyd is now.

But it took him 5 years to sign PAC contract. Floyd would be 43 by the time he signed any contract for ggg

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  I saw Pacquiao hit Floyd cleanly on more than one occasion, shots that he would have dogded/blocked when he was younger.He still schooled Pacquiao imo but in the fight it was obvious that he was becoming easier to hit.
                  Pacquiao landed clean in two rounds. Other than that, he was hitting nothing but air. And arms.

When Floyd went for a counter straight, it connected beautifully. Happened twice. After that Manny went into coma mode. I think Floyd could have done that all night, but didn't need to.

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  The Canelo fight was over 2 years ago btw, Floyd is 38, he's not a young fighter anymore and Maidana didn't exactly have the fastest hands but he caught Mayweather with some very good shots.
                  Manny fight was less than a year ago and he danced circles around Pac.

First Maidana fight, Floyd fought in the trench to disprove this notion that Maidana was anything special after beating Broner. All that fight told me is that Broner is effectively a bum. Add a poor ref in Tony Weeks and you round it out.

Second Maidana fight, Floyd showed us what he COULD have done in the first fight, dancing circles around Maidana all night long.

Floyd fights how he chooses to fight. Look at how he fought Berto. Throwback to how he fought Burton.

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  Floyd needs to stop talking before he finds his old ass in the ring with Golovkin. I dont think he could have kept Golovkin off of him all night in his prime. He sure as hell isnt gonna do it now pushing 40. Dudes too big.
                  A prime Mayweather makes GGG quit on the stool. Mayweather/Corrales. Stylistically the same match up as Mayweather/Golovkin.

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                  Mayweather talking from the safety of a luxury car seat. In the ring he gets crunched by Golovkin. Too small (to withstand GGG's punch power) and too old.
                  Too small to withstand what power?

You guys are making this dude out to be Deontay Wilder or something. People are on record saying Cotto hits the hardest of everyone they've fought, Floyd took his shots without going down, took his body shots without going down. Maidana caught him flush at the bell with an overhand and Floyd not only didn't go down, but went on to give him a boxing lesson. Floyd's chin can't be denied.

It's moot anyway, you can't hurt what you can't hit. I challenge someone to tell me GGG is in any way faster than Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• What a pu$$y! Stay retired ******! So easy that's why instead of fighting him for your last fight you chose Andre fawking Berto and all your fan boys swallowed it up lmfao. God this fool needs to just stfu!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      What a pu$$y! Stay retired ******! So easy that's why instead of fighting him for your last fight you chose Andre fawking Berto and all your fan boys swallowed it up lmfao. God this fool needs to just stfu!
                      Floyd thinks if he goes on about how easy GGG would be, history won't see that Floyd ducked the ggg challenge?

Comment

Working...
                      X