Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac-man" Pacquiao vs "El Intocable" Locche @ 140lbs/10 stone:Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any posts suggesting the fight ending in a stoppage can be dismissed.....

pac has a solid chin, and locche has <10% ko rate, pac aint getting knocked out.
    at 140 pac has some power, but locche's defense and chin is solid, so locche aint getting stopped either.

pacs output speed and power will obviously eat locche up in a 12 rd ud.... locche dont got the power to keep him off.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
      any posts suggesting the fight ending in a stoppage can be dismissed.....

pac has a solid chin, and locche has <10% ko rate, pac aint getting knocked out.
      at 140 pac has some power, but locche's defense and chin is solid, so locche aint getting stopped either.

pacs output speed and power will obviously eat locche up in a 12 rd ud.... locche dont got the power to keep him off.
      Good post.

Comment

The mroe I think about it, the more I see a war...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Pacquaio lights him up.

Locche's face would be a mess.
          Locche would slip almost everything he throws.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Good post.
            thanks sir

Comment

thanks sir
              You can't always tell who has power though by ko ratio, it can be deceptive, I think in Locche's case you can tell opponents respect his power once they feel it, similar to PBF, but definitely not the kind of power Pac has.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                You can't always tell who has power though by ko ratio, it can be deceptive, I think in Locche's case you can tell opponents respect his power once they feel it, similar to PBF, but definitely not the kind of power Pac has.
                i agree u cant always tell who has power through ko ratio,
                BUT in this case... his 10% ko rate has to say something about his power, no?

Comment

By watching the fight you get the impression Locche would fair well against Pacquiao but Pacquiao isn't going to fight like the opponent in the video posted. Pac is going to pressure, pressure, pressure with some of the fastest hands if not the fastest Locche has ever seen. I see Pac falling in with his punches and Locche catching Pacquiao as he steps back out or catching Pac over his lazy jab.

That said, I think Pac's speed and combination punching would trap Locche in a defensive posture for too long during rounds. The speed at Locche was fighting in the video, that wouldn't be the pace Pacquiao at 140 would set nor would he comply with a low energy fight. I think people might of forgot how fast Pac used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    By watching the fight you get the impression Locche would fair well against Pacquiao but Pacquiao isn't going to fight like the opponent in the video posted. Pac is going to pressure, pressure, pressure with some of the fastest hands if not the fastest Locche has ever seen. I see Pac falling in with his punches and Locche catching Pacquiao as he steps back out or catching Pac over his lazy jab.

That said, I think Pac's speed and combination punching would trap Locche in a defensive posture for too long during rounds. The speed at Locche was fighting in the video, that wouldn't be the pace Pacquiao at 140 would set nor would he comply with a low energy fight. I think people might of forgot how fast Pac used to be.
                    Good post. It would be a great fight to watch regardless.

Comment

i agree u cant always tell who has power through ko ratio,
                      BUT in this case... his 10% ko rate has to say something about his power, no?
                      I think it definitely speaks about your power, but also styles matter. Not everyone enters the ring to take people out as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X