No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Plans To Send Provodnikov Back To FNF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eternalfighter View Post
    Provodnikov is a tough fighter but hasnt beaten anybody. He has fought 2 good fighters and lost to both of them. Alvarado has beaten good fighters like Prescott, Rios, Herrera who beat Providnikov and a also has a win over Carlos Molina. Alvarado has everything to beat this guy from experience to endurance.
    but he clearly won both those fights. either you are a boxrec historian or just a terrible judge of boxing.

Comment

Like and respect Alvarado, but Provonikov is going to fuck him up.

Comment

This fight will be like Rios vs Alvarado again. Provodnikov is a great power puncher, Alvarado was wobbled badly by a Rios jab, but Provodnikov fades in the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          I lol'd at Alvarado's controversial tweet that he immediately took down the other day.

But in all honesty, I think Provodnikov will destroy him
          What tweet?

Comment

Originally posted by G.G.Boxer View Post
            What tweet?
            Ok never mind

Comment

Mike Alvarado should prevail. He's actual butt-headed.

Comment

I'm taking Alvarado,and tbh I don't care what weight it's at..Alvarado is the better fighter imho..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  but he clearly won both those fights. either you are a boxrec historian or just a terrible judge of boxing.
                  You are the dean of judging boxing matches..I forgot..

Dude shut the fucck up,fact is Prov did lose to both fighters..

/1015959/deal-w GIFSoup

Comment

Provo lost 2 both guys but Alvarado may stop him, but will, IMO, have a different style than when he boxed Rios...

Comment

alvarado SHOULD be able to outbox provo... but mike tends to get pulled into firefights, and simply put, his chin doesnt hold up. provo is more explosive and heavy-handed compared to rios.

alvarado wins if he can fight a disciplined fight. i can see a UD for him if he stays mobile.

im pulling for provo though, i love that pressure. provo/rios would be DYNAMITE

Comment

Working...
                      X