No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Sept. 15 Options: Lara, Trout and Bundrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
    I'd like Lara but Trout or Bundrage would bring a unification. All three would be interesting and a definite step up from Canelo's previous weak opposition. It's weird how all these unfortunate events are pushing Canelo into fighting a real opponent. The boxing gods have spoken!
    Dumbest ****en comment I have heard in a long time. Are you saying that Paul Williams and Kirkland were not real opponents? GTFOH Those two are top 5 154... IMo only Lara is better than both at 154. Canelo should just fight LAra and prove all these haters wrong. Give the kid credit he is trying to fight the very best in his division!!!

Comment

Like song

Lara, Lara, La'
      Lara, Lara, La'
      Lara, Lara, La', La la, La', Lara, La'

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I like the way you think. Plus Bundrage is not totally shot but he does fit Canelo's criteria... an old fighter.

It won't be Lara but why aren't they considering Quintana too?

My money is on Trout/Delvin or Bundrage.
        No. Quintana called him out but no official word from anybody if he's an option.

Don't get me wrong. I prefer Lara but my money on K9.

Comment

My list of preffered opponents,1. Trout 2.K9 3.Lara If lara had a belt
          he would be my number 1 option.Would be so cool of canelo to unify
          belts at 22.

Comment

It's be kinda crazy if this chain of events lead to Canelo having to fight Lara. Will K-9 be ready by September? Is Trout really an acceptable opponent?

I would really favor Lara against Canelo. Tough fight. I think Golden Boy has a lot of pressur eon them right now...

Comment

Lara has earned that shot!! So he deserves to be the 1st pick then 2nd should be the winner of the Trout/Rodriguez fight & 3rd the winner of the K9/Spinks fight..

Comment

Why they don't' mention Vanes Martirosyan ??but i think Lara o Austin Trout will be good FIGHT for CANDELO

Comment

Originally posted by PEYOT1 View Post
                  Why they don't' mention Vanes Martirosyan ??but i think Lara o Austin Trout will be good FIGHT for CANDELO
                  Vanes is with Top Rank.

Vanes also just declined to fight Lara for a shot at Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                    Lara has earned that shot!! So he deserves to be the 1st pick then 2nd should be the winner of the Trout/Rodriguez fight & 3rd the winner of the K9/Spinks fight..
                    Oh Lawd! Please not Cory Spinks. Lol

If that happens boxing is officially cursed this year.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Oh Lawd! Please not Cory Spinks. Lol

If that happens boxing is officially cursed this year.
                      Floyd Mayweather being in a tough, competitive fight has caused a shift in boxing's tectonic plates...

Comment

Working...
                      X