Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viloria Eyes March Unification With Wonjongkam, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should do a soft defense IMO. He's had two hard fights back to back and deserves a light fight. It means another payday, too. I'm pretty sure he'd be well received in either The Philippines or Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
      Should do a soft defense IMO. He's had two hard fights back to back and deserves a light fight. It means another payday, too. I'm pretty sure he'd be well received in either The Philippines or Hawaii.
      thats the thing with brian , you give him an opponent he is suppose to look good againts and he losses..you give him a tough opponent and he wins...funny how that works.....

Comment

Saludar is the number 1 contender for Viloria.Froilan called out Viloria why is Viloria ducking?

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
          Saludar is the number 1 contender for Viloria.Froilan called out Viloria why is Viloria ducking?
          how good is this guy saludar homeboy?...can he get past casimero?...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            thats the thing with brian , you give him an opponent he is suppose to look good againts and he losses..you give him a tough opponent and he wins...funny how that works.....
            I agree! Viloria fights to the level of his opposition. That's why I like him to fight the best until he retires. Hope he can continue this run.

Comment

Working...
            X