No announcement yet.

Rate manny's chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    I don't think Pacquiao showboats out of arrogance, he showboats but he doesn't really think about it as you said he fights with a lot of spirit and pride it shows. It's cool how he taps gloves with his opponents too but he has gotta do it all with moderation be fierce in the ring but respectful outside. Pacquiao is awesome.
    This is the garbage I was talking about in the other thread....he isn't "showing off" he is making a brave display of "spirit and pride"...you pinoy are ridiculous

Comment

in the past years, definitely its iron. cant deny the fact he took solid shots from credible guys, and always love to bang. also, a number of times have happened when his killer instinct would surface when he gets tagged or muscled over! who wouldnt want that kind of fighter is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by RachelB View Post
        This is the garbage I was talking about in the other thread....he isn't "showing off" he is making a brave display of "spirit and pride"...you pinoy are ridiculous
        she mi gurl ^^^^

she wants me to top her as. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

you seriously think hes showboating when he claps his hands together after hes been tagged?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            you seriously think hes showboating when he claps his hands together after hes been tagged?
            it is an intimidation factor, and yeah he is showing off that they haven't done jack to him...doing stuff like that is the definition of showboating...

Comment

adamantium...............

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                I take it more as he is just so game. Every gene in his body is somehow wired to fight.
                When he gets hit hes like "ok, lets fight!".

I don't take it as showboating at all. If hes ever showboating i would say the "tekken" video game style back and forth jumping like he does after the bell sometimes is much more like it.
                Great post I don't see it as showboating either which is what I meant to say, because that isn't his intention. I agree Pacquiao is very game he is a true fighter.

Comment

it is an intimidation factor, and yeah he is showing off that they haven't done jack to him...doing stuff like that is the definition of showboating...
                  i take showboating as a way to taunt people. I don't agree that is what hes doing. And im far from a pac supporter fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    adamantium...............
                    ..............Vibranium

Comment

no, showboating is when he tries to do the Ali shuffle or when he did that double punch to Clottey...the banging of the gloves is acknowledgement that he got hit and a 'lets brawl' signal

trust me, i asked him about this 3 days ago

Comment

Working...
                      X