No announcement yet.

Khan "I will be a better fighter at 147"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
    Khan would beat all them guys you mentioned. I think Ortiz is geting overated on here bigtime.
    Are you David Haye in disguise?

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Pilot View Post
      Are you David Haye in disguise?
      What???????

Comment

Khan would beat all them guys you mentioned. I think Ortiz is geting overated on here bigtime.
        A Khan fan calling Ortiz overrated? The irony.

Let me know when Khan does something noteworthy. Last I checked, all he's done so far is: get knocked out by a nobody, beat Malignaggi (quite well I'll add, but that's not saying much) and run away from Maidana for half a fight for a sloppy, unimpressive win.

Also Grandpa Barrera I suppose, who had a giant gash.

Comment

What???????
          Dreaming about an average fighter beating an Elite one.

Listen dude we have all heard the smack Haye talked and he got made to look silly.

Khan would get made to look the same kind of idiot if he ever fought Floyd or Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
            A Khan fan calling Ortiz overrated? The irony.

Let me know when Khan does something noteworthy. Last I checked, all he's done so far is: get knocked out by a nobody, beat Malignaggi (quite well I'll add, but that's not saying much) and run away from Maidana for half a fight for a sloppy, unimpressive win.

Also Grandpa Barrera I suppose, who had a giant gash.
            And Ortiz best wins are? Berto? lol. Khan beat Maidana clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Pilot View Post
              Dreaming about an average fighter beating an Elite one.

Listen dude we have all heard the smack Haye talked and he got made to look silly.

Khan would get made to look the same kind of idiot if he ever fought Floyd or Pac.

So will all the fighters though. Khan is the best of a bad bunch imo.

Comment

I think 147 Ortiz knocks out Khan. Berto beats Khan. Bradley beats Khan. Jones beats Khan. As of right now.

But if Khan goes up to 147 and looks good in beating either one of them, then I would favor him to beat the rest. Although Khan beating Bradley won't automatically mean he can beat those other bigger and more powerful guys, who are just as young as Bradley.

These are all young, powerful guys you know? These aren't McCloskey, Malignaggi's, Kotelnik's, or Salita's, or old and shot like Morales. These guys can and would hurt Khan badly if they connect flush on his chin, except for Bradley. Ortiz, Berto, and Jones all have a lot of power and have good handspeed, and are young. I doubt Khan would fight any of them in his first fight at 147. He probably wants an easy fight like Morales then go straight to Mayweather to get a big money fight. Cause losing to Berto, Ortiz, or Jones, would mean the Mayweather fight goes down the drain.

Comment

LOL he draws to peterson and loses to maidana then beats an over rated berto and all of a sudden hes the next big thing! I like ortiz and hes got a lot of potential but lets not over rate him like a lot of fighters are. let him progress at his own pace.

Comment

Berto is better than Maidana. Berto would box circles around him. Styles make fights, I would have Berto by TKO over Maidana or easy UD. Maidana has nothing to bother Berto. This is the same guy who made Corley and Morales look rejuvenated, imagine how he would make Berto look? Sure bring up the Ortiz fight, the truth is, Maidana doesn't beat current Ortiz at 147. Ortiz grew way too big since then and has become a better and smarter boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Berto is better than Maidana. Berto would box circles around him. Styles make fights, I would have Berto by TKO over Maidana or easy UD. Maidana has nothing to bother Berto. This is the same guy who made Corley and Morales look rejuvenated, imagine how he would make Berto look? Sure bring up the Ortiz fight, the truth is, Maidana doesn't beat current Ortiz at 147. Ortiz grew way too big since then and has become a better and smarter boxer.
                      What are you talking about? Ortiz quit against Maidana, QUIT! A cardinal sin! He got a draw against Peterson ffs! Just because he beat a HBO hypejob called Berto you are all over his nuts.

Once Mayweather beats Ortiz he will go back to fighting on Khans undercards.

Comment

Working...
                      X