Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see win: W. Klitschko or Chambers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to see win: W. Klitschko or Chambers?

Who will you be rooting for on Dec 12, Wlad or Eddie?

I'm not asking who you think will win - who do you hope will win?
    Wladimir Klitschko
    43.66%
    Eddie Chambers
    35.21%
    Neither, may the best man win
    21.13%

The poll is expired.

make a poll or thread fails

Comment

Wlad, why have Chambers win now and mess up the division even more? At least Wlad is cleaning the division out, we'd have to start from point one again if Eddie wins.

Comment

Poll Carnivore?

Aside, I hope Wladamir produces another dominant KO victory so we can see the American's write off another one of their great hopes. By the end of the year the Klitschkos will have crushed anything decent to come out of America in quite some time.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko : )

Comment

Wlad, all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
              Wlad, why have Chambers win now and mess up the division even more? At least Wlad is cleaning the division out, we'd have to start from point one again if Eddie wins.
              I disagree, if Eddie wins, Vitali will fight him next, that is called cleaning up the division cuz winner of that fight isthe real champ.

Comment

I think Eddie gives Wlad problems in a big way, but Wlad eventually takes him out. I like eddie too, dude is smooth and can fight. Ask your boy dimitrinko.

Comment

don't care who wins, just wanna see a real heavyweight fight.

Comment

Third option. I like both men (Wlad more, though), but it'd be good for boxing regardless of who wins. However Wlad polishes him off, we still have a great HW champ with another good name on his resume. If Chambers wins, the Americans get their first HW champ since goodness knows when, and boxing gains a lot of publicity over there at the same time.

Everyone wins, regardless of the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X