Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer will it be until Frank Warren closes shop and retires?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much longer will it be until Frank Warren closes shop and retires?

Matchroom are dominating with all the top fighters, even Hennesey has a stronger stable than Warren.

How much longer do you think it will be till Warren hangs up his promoting gloves?

The sooner the better i say with his cherry picking bums

Its no co-incidence that so many boxers leave him and go elsewhere

Nah, he'll be in the sport for a long time until someone novice takes his mantel. The thing is Frank Warren is the go-to person for a young, up and coming fighter who doesn't really have the marketability to interest Hearn. Meanwhile, Frank does a lot of talent scouting whilst Hearn looks for more established fighters.

At this very moment in time, there's not a lot of difference between Frank and Hatton Promotions.

Comment

Warren has undoubtedly been shunted off the #1 spot but he's still got plenty in the tank....there's plenty of good, young prospects on his books and I can see him marking time with Cleverly and Chisora whilst the likes of Billy Joe Saunders, Buglioni, Selkirk, Gavin and Skeete all come to the boil.

It is repair and regroup for Frank right now....but he's got the lads coming through and something to look forward to/make big plans for.

My gut instinct is that Warren is a fighter and won't want to go out with a whimper.....that's not his style.

Comment

Franks younger portion of his stable is actually pretty good. I wouldn't write him off just yet.

Comment

I actually like the way he gives younger fighters a chance and builds their careers. Hearn seems to only take established stars and isn't as interested in putting in the ground work

Comment

He's spread himself thin with Boxnation so his stable was bound to suffer.

His been doing this long enough to know how to rebuild.

It is perilous time in his career but the man had the tenacity to survive a shooting so I'm sure he'll push through on this one.

Comment

I think Buglioni is the next big Warren project and possibly a route back to the very top table....good looking and articulate London fighter, already sells loads of tickets very early in his career and is sponsored as well, always comes out to have a fight and we love our super-middleweight prospects in the UK.

Almost certainly the apple of his Uncle Frank's eye and I think he'll be topping bills in 2014 and getting Warren's tried-and-tested, well-trodden route to the championship fights over the next few years.

WBO SMW world championship fight in late 2015 or early 2016?

Don't rule it out.

Comment

Not for a LONG LONG time I have to say...sadly

Comment

Working...
                X