Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manuel Charr Vitali's worst opponent since he came out of retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Wlad and Vitali's fights this fall are dog s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      No. Wach is better than many people believe. Wlad-Wach is an interesting fight.
      Wlad-Wach is not a good fight......

Comment

Neither Harrison nor Charr have ever defeated a top 20 HW.

Audrey fought like a frightened old woman against Haye.
        Tomasz Bonin was a top 20 HW.

Comment

To someone who hates the Klitschkos, no matter WHO Wlad fights it's not a good fight.
          No. I've said time and time again, Wlad should probably have tried to go after Pulev (before he got that other fight lined up) or even just offer someone like Boytsov a fight.

I don't hate the Klitschko's, stop being so damn sensitive because I call Wlad-Wach what it is, a crappy fight.

Comment

The main thing that has hurt the Klitschko's in the eyes of many is that they can't fight each other, the only HOF HW's in their era, and because the other HW's in their era have been less than stellar for the most part.

Comment

Let's be honest: if Wlad was fighting Boytsov or Pulev, the same Klitschko haters would be whining and complaining.

That's just the way it is. Some things will never change.
              I wouldn't. I didn't complain when Vitali foguht Chisora, because Chisora was coming off what should have been a win over Helenius. He was at least a solid/decent fight.

Boytsov and Pulev are at least Top 10, and at least Pulev has beaten Walker and Dimitrenko. I think that fight will happen next Spring though.

Comment

As I recall, Bonin was BoxRec #75-80 at his peak. He was definitely NOT a top 20 HW.

One sanctioning organization did rank him, but that doesn't mean much (Jovo Pudar is WBA #11).
                Boxrec has and will always have the worst ratings ever. Harrison is bad but to try and but him on the same level as Charr is reaching.

Comment

Sosnowski looked like a greek statue in a museum, perfect shape, but he was ko could by Dimitrenko later...
                  I think he was the worst opponent of Vitali. Waiting to see Charr in action.

Comment

Gomez and Sosnowski I think are worse then Charr.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      No. I've said time and time again, Wlad should probably have tried to go after Pulev (before he got that other fight lined up) or even just offer someone like Boytsov a fight.

I don't hate the Klitschko's, stop being so damn sensitive because I call Wlad-Wach what it is, a crappy fight.
                      As a fan of the sport you're exactly right. Its people who put fighters above the sport that need the excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X