• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Probably more than 50
    hmmm... you tryna say you the 51st?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      hmmm... you tryna say you the 51st?
      No.......I'm tryna say he would rape you before me.

Comment

I'm surprised this dude is still breathing.

Had I been in his presence back in his "prime" and he wanted some "booty", he would've forced me to do something I didn't want to do; KILL lol

Especially if I know I can't beat him in a fair and square fist fight, I would've had to kill the guy. Simple as that. I'm really surprised he made it this far in life.

You just don't go around taking booty lol That's not ethical. It's just not the thing to do lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I'm surprised this dude is still breathing.

Had I been in his presence back in his "prime" and he wanted some "booty", he would've forced me to do something I didn't want to do; KILL lol

Especially if I know I can't beat him in a fair and square fist fight, I would've had to kill the guy. Simple as that. I'm really surprised he made it this far in life.

You just don't go around taking booty lol That's not ethical. It's just not the thing to do lol
          here's someone that wants to do it the hard way

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            here's someone that wants to do it the hard way
            LMAO you bet your booty we're gonna do it the hard way, but I don't see it like you do.

I see it like me telling Mr. Bootyman "Chill, I don't want no problems. We can do this the easy way and you walk away or we can do this the hard way and I lay you down".

Comment

LMAO you bet your booty we're gonna do it the hard way, but I don't see it like you do.

I see it like me telling Mr. Bootyman "Chill, I don't want no problems. We can do this the easy way and you walk away or we can do this the hard way and I lay you down".
              i'm playing big dog

I would do it the hard way too. I'm ready to throw my life away for smaller things, what more a **** trying to get my fine ass booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                i'm playing big dog
                Lol I know man.

Comment

And if he has help? Two other jacked dudes that will hold you down while they take turns taking your booty.

Comment

And if he has help? Two other jacked dudes that will hold you down while they take turns taking your booty.
                    Damn, there's really nothing I can do about that, but to steal the first dude within arms reach. Anything that happens after that is really out of my hands lol

But if we're just talking about me an Mr. Bootyman one on one, if I were you, I would bet on me handling business.

Comment

I would scream "i'm a human being. NOOOOOOO" and hopefully it'll be loud enough for a guard to hear.

Also I would duct tape my underwear every morning.
                      Last edited by Paclan; 06-08-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X