Collapse
No announcement yet.

All madden difficulty on madden 15 is impossible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are playing with the Chicago Bears, That might also be part of the Problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      If you are playing with the Chicago Bears, That might also be part of the Problem.
      Haha definitely. ****in cutler

Comment

It's not impossible if you are actually good at the game.
        **** off,, I knew someone would say that ****... Do us a favor and record a game of yours and let's see what you do.. And don't mess with the cpu or player sliders

Offense isn't bad,, you can run the ball decent, it's hard to get huge gains but you can usually get positive yardage and maybe break one for 10 or 12 yards..
        Passing isn't bad but you can't make a single mistake or they pick you..

The defense is what's absurd.. The computer just executes perfectly on everything and if your not tackling with a guy like Patrick Willis, then the first tackler will get brushed off by the RB

Comment

Bears aren't that bad in the game... Remember this was made before the season.. They have Tillman, Briggs, Houston, allen, Jennings, are all pretty high level.. The safeties suck and so does mccellen....

And some of the games I played with other teams... I was Atlanta when Arian foster went for 324 on 13 carries...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Bears aren't that bad in the game... Remember this was made before the season.. They have Tillman, Briggs, Houston, allen, Jennings, are all pretty high level.. The safeties suck and so does mccellen....

And some of the games I played with other teams... I was Atlanta when Arian foster went for 324 on 13 carries...
            Start off really by using a team with a Mobile QB so you can move around in the pocket a little bit. Try using Carolina or Seattle. Move around and make your throws. I would try out with Carolina. Get Comfortable with them, and then start using other teams.

Comment

Start off really by using a team with a Mobile QB so you can move around in the pocket a little bit. Try using Carolina or Seattle. Move around and make your throws. I would try out with Carolina. Get Comfortable with them, and then start using other teams.
              Dude,,, it's not the offense... It's difficult but not impossible to put drives together.. I got no problem driving the ball down field.. You can't throw into coverage or its a pick everytime, and your rb will catch a pass in the flat but he will always get stuffed for a loss.. Other than that offense isn't bad, just very difficult..

The defense is absurdly hard, if not impossible unless your some rainman idiot savant on the controller..

The only time you can really stop the computer is if you guess a run play to the correct side.. You can usually stuff them.. But if you guess right and they go left, it's pretty much 25 yards or more.. If you guess pass and they pass, it doesn't matter, they will always catch it.. The only way they have an incomplete is sometimes if the receiver catches it out of bounds.. Other than that, they will drive down the field like crazy..

The closest I ever got to winning was I was San fran vs Baltimore... I got gore over a hundred yards, but kap threw a few picks, and I ended up losing 27-20.

And last night I was playing Green Bay with chicago and actually picked off Rodgers on a deep out, and caused a fumble on one of their returns. This allowed me 2 extra possessions and I also held them to 2 field goals instead of the usual touchdowns.. Had it 27-27 in the 4th with 3 mins left and I had the ball inside the Green Bay 40.. I was gonna just be real conservative and bleed the clock and the kick a field goal as time expired but I got to the 37 and the damn game froze on me

Comment

Yeah I agree - the All Madden is bunk for big simulation guys.

I usually set it all-pro, and tamper with the sliders to make it the perfect difficulty.

Usually I'll go 13-3;12-4. Put up numers like 4000/30/10 with my QB, and 1300-1500/15 with my RB.

If you have a stud defensive end, sometimes he'll get 20+ sacks, a stud CB will get 10 or so picks... For some reason, I can never lead the league or come clsoe to leading the league in tackles. My top tackler, usually my MLB, has about 100-120 tackles.

Still a little bit too much, but I mean it's not ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                X