Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Last Minute Withdrawal Stuns Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No suprise at all. Cant believe people on here are trying to defend the clown. The guy is a 1st class gob****e. Running his mouth off bad mouthing proven fighters over legitimate injurys then pulls out himself. Facts are he seen the big russian up close and his arse fell out

Comment

I feel for Fury if it's legit reason.

Nevertheless, everything he said how he would fight blind, without leg, etc.. seems like a total BS now.

Both Chisorra and Fury are harmed by this. They can forget about Wlad for another 18 months.

Comment

Wow, people are being really sh.it about this. If you accept Chisora's story, then you have to accept Fury's. That's what being unbiased is. By far the most likely situation is that both guys are telling the truth. Get well soon Peter Fury AND Chisora.

Comment

Damn, I really wanted to see him fighting.

Comment

Imagine had Chisora's or Ustinov's uncle fell ill,Tyson would be on his twitter right now with his diatribe and vitriolic abuse aimed at anyone and everyone.

I suppose they didnt want the same coach from the Cunningham fight rofl.

It is actually hilarious how carefully matched Fury has been to this point in his career.

Comment

Well if it's genuine then he must be very ill because if i remember correctly, Fury fought in USA without his trainer there?

So it's either BS, or he's genuinely very ill and if so i wish him a good recovery and feel a little bit sorry for Tyson as he's not had much luck with fights going ahead in the past year or so.

Comment

I think the best british heavyweight is Joshua now. He is unproven but he clearly seems more like a serious contender than the limited Chisora, the overhyped (proven) Price, this clown Fury or Haye who is half retired now.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                  If I have to choose which is the bull**** from the two:
                  - broke his arms on a sparring
                  - withdraw due his uncle is ill

I choose the last one.
                  Fury is pathetic, he has a very-very big and loud mouth he talks **** on others because they injured but he withdraws on fight day due to emotional reasons...
                  I guess he's too scared to fight against an opponenet who is not a short heavyweight or former cw and whom he can't bully just with his size. I hope everyone realized now that this guy is a joke, more likely a pretender than a contender.

PS: If his uncle really sick and he is really in hospital naturally I wish him get better asap!
                  Originally posted by G22 View Post
                  Hypocritical of Fury. He says he's a fighting man and blamed Chisora and Haye if conning the fans, he'd fight with two broken arms etc etc, then he goes and loses his bottle afew hours before the fight

Very disappointing after all his antics and disrespect towards others that he'd go & do the same thing
                  Originally posted by Northwest View View Post
                  No suprise at all. Cant believe people on here are trying to defend the clown. The guy is a 1st class gob****e. Running his mouth off bad mouthing proven fighters over legitimate injurys then pulls out himself. Facts are he seen the big russian up close and his arse fell out
                  His uncle was on the verge of dying you moronic idiots.

Seriously, this place is just loaded with ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                    http://www.britishboxers.co.uk/2014/...h-ustinov.html

Superb. The Chisora-Fury fight wouldn't have happened in a million years.
                    I knew it!!! I kept saying there was something fishy about this fight in the first place, especially the way Fury was behaving towards Ustinov. Initially I thought there was something wrong from Ustinov's side of things but this....Injury is a legitimate reason for pulling out but an illness to a family member, unless they are dead, is just not legit.

Anyway, told yall so :****you:

Comment

You couldn't make this **** up.

Comment

Working...
                      X