No announcement yet.

Your thoughts on wrestlemania 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    When did u start watching wrestling, was it around that time,, that was the best ever from 95-01 with the Monday night wars, and ecw..

I started watching mid 80s and thought that was the best.. I think that whenever u started watching as a kid, u will always believe that is the best time, but in reality, it was you were just a kid, and it was the first time you see something you think it's great, but after many years u realize they pretty much do the same thing over and over
    I started watching in the late '70s and I'll be the first one to say that the Monday Night Wars era was the best.

Comment

Wrestling's fake incase you guys didn't know? Most people stop watching around age 8

Comment

what the **** does cena have to gain beating bray??? absolutely nothing, the hype for the 30th anniversary of wwe's superbowl is depressing and it shows what shape wwe is in when it comes to storylines despite there contuining success, the feud between brock and taker has been awful, brock looks like a b*tch throughout and we all know hes not breaking nobodys streak on mania, Vince hates mma, thats why brock has been looking like a ****en fool since his return, HHH P*ssy pebble Cena and now Taker makes brock their b*tch despite Lesnar could obviously kill em if he wanted too,

Orton and Batista is something im gonna start crying about if i start talking about despite bryans involement..

the only thing im lookin forward is the POSSIBILITY of Sting showing up and thats it

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
          Wrestling's fake incase you guys didn't know? Most people stop watching around age 8
          Most people who watch it have known it's fake since they were like 10 years old. Most people (I would hope) know that movies are fake too.....doesn't mean they stop watching movies when they're 8.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
            can say the same thing about movies and also the guy on your avatar..

Comment

I am from europe and I never watched WWE. It was shown on TV back then (in the 90s) and called "Smack Down" I believe and it was when Hulk Hogan was at his peak. I just never understood how someone would watch something that is scripted. I do understand that these guys are top level athletes and what they do is pretty crazy (and dangerous).
              It is a cultural thing I believe. There were only 2 or 3 people that I knew as a kid who took real interest in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                I just never understood how someone would watch something that is scripted.
                You mean like movies or TV shows or plays?

Comment

Why do you always get some mug who comes in and cries about people watching wrestling..

It's fookin entertainment.. just like any other tv show

Comment

Best case scenario for wrestlemania,, if i was the lead booker

opener with hogan intro

Sheamus vs christian W/ edge,, edge makes a surprise appearance walking out with christian,, edge will spear sheamus to give christian the win. 8-10 min match

Tag team Gauntlet for the titles,, Start with four teams and when one gets pinned, bring down another,,, have usos, real americans, New age outlaws, The masked mexican guys, Jeri-show, rhodes brothers, wyatt family, rollins and roman Etc Let the shield go over

Bryan-HHH
                    Have bryan go over cleanly in a 20 min match

IC belt vs US belt Unification
                    Ambrose vs Big E,,, Put Big E over in a very quick match

Diva 6 man tag,,, All the girls from total Diva Show 5-8 min

Cena vs Bray Wyatt,,, let the wyatt family attack cena, Rock makes the save, place goes crazy but then in the confusion, bray hits finisher on cena and gets a clean 3 count

Battle Royal-- Put 20 guys in it and bring back some old school guys

No Respect 6 man Eliminator-- 6 guys who were once on top but are trying to get back into the main event status.. Del Rio, Miz, Ziggler, Kane, Henry, Misterio,... Del rio goes over ziggler at the end

Taker vs Lesner--- Streak continues

Diva Championship- AJ lee vs Her bodyguard chick, snuka's daughter
                    AJ lee retains

Main Event orton vs Bryan vs Bautista
                    Cm punk crashes the match and Attacks Bryan,, Orton gets the win

That would be my ideal wrestlemania 30

Comment

I have got to be honest maybe 2 matches interest me..

HHH vs Bryan/Fatal 4 way or 3 way

Lesnar vs Undertaker.. all though it's kind of a waste.. if it was Bray vs Undertaker i would feel the streak may be broken because he has alot to gain from it.. but they wont waste the streak on Lesnar.

Comment

Working...
                      X