No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Marcos Maidana Prediction and Discussion Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    If you're so sure why don't you bet all your points? Put your useless points where your mouth is. Just saying.
    well you obviously dont make trips to the betting section. i betted 20Trillion from last saturday.

i cant bet all my points but you can, to me.

Comment

al haymon fight, maidana will need a ko to get a draw. the safe bet is broner by decision.

Comment

Maidana struggles against elite competitions. The only good boxer that he has beaten is Victor Ortiz because that guy is a dumb @$$, and mentally weak. Broner would outbox this dude. and I don't even like Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
          Funny alot of people use "not floyd" for broner as a diss. How many floyd's are walking around?
          You mean how many try to do cheap imitations with the shoulder roll, grabbing opponents necks, throwing money away, etc? Not too many, thankfully.

Comment

I think He's gonna get Demarco'd. But this is just Broner's 2nd fight in the Welterweight division. We haven't see his power in the higher weight class.

Maidana is a come forward brawler. He ain't a slick Italian american like Paulie Malignalli.
            Last edited by BlackSnakeMamba; 11-27-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              al haymon fight, maidana will need a ko to get a draw. the safe bet is broner by decision.
              I picked Broner by decision. Nothing would surprise me.

Comment

If we're being honest, the only way Broner doesn't win is if he can't take a punch. Even if Maidana's landing, Broner will almost certainly beat him to the punch all night.

All comes down to whether Broner is really a welterweight or not.

Comment

thuggery already made one a while back, easy work for AB, watch people still say marcos got robbed lol. People see what they wanna see

Comment

maidana by decision shouldn't even be included in this poll. hopefully he flattens the **** out of broner though.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      maidana by decision shouldn't even be included in this poll. hopefully he flattens the **** out of broner though.
                      Maybe it's going to be Keith Thurman who's going to end Broner's winning streak. Let's see his performance against veteran Soto Karass. Every time Maidana steps up against a champion. He always losses.

Comment

Working...
                      X