FAO Atheists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Can't explain that!
    When i read the title of the video, i thought to myself "there's no way O'reilly will say we dont know how/why the tides work", but he did

Comment

Comment

this thread is nothing like mine =/

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          They have 10 mini dicks?

It's like a mini-gun of dicks.

I chuckled slightly.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              When i read the title of the video, i thought to myself "there's no way O'reilly will say we dont know how/why the tides work", but he did
              Oh he doubles down on the stupidity.

"How come we have the moon and Mars doesn't?"

Mars has two moons.

Comment

If pussy wasn't supposed to be eaten, why did God make it look like a taco?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Oh he doubles down on the stupidity.

"How come we have the moon and Mars doesn't?"

Mars has two moons.
                  isnt this guy a Harvard graduate? What the hell did he graduate in??

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    If God doesn't exist then why do women have two breasts?? One for each hand? How is that not intelligent design?! More like Genius design.

Also how do you explain boners? Science cannot answer why boners occur when men see hot women! It's love = God
                    I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but if you are, then you do deserve to go to hell. If you think there isn't irrefutable proof that God exists, then just watch this. Be warned though, once you watch this, you will become a believer. Irrefutable proof through hard, scientific evidence of a grand designer.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but if you are, then you do deserve to go to hell. If you think there isn't irrefutable proof that God exists, then just watch this. Be warned though, once you watch this, you will become a believer. Irrefutable proof through hard, scientific evidence of a grand designer.

Ah Ray Comfort, the banana man. I saw a few videos debunking this based on the fact that bananas have been modified by humans so much using darwinian selection humourously enough, that they are now unable to reproduce without human intervention. Wild bananas look like this:

But the best debunking I ever saw was "Next week: Pomegranates."

Comment

Working...
                      X