Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schaefer says he doesn't think Canelo-Trout will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair, Trout could be a lose lose for Canelo. If he wins well, he is better than a lot of us thought. Who's to say the Floyd fight would still be on the table?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      To be fair, Trout could be a lose lose for Canelo. If he wins well, he is better than a lot of us thought. Who's to say the Floyd fight would still be on the table?

Comment

• I'll be the first to shizzle on lil ginger if he fights another lww, ww boxer. Canelo has the skill and the tools to hold his own in the 154 division...........TIME TO MAN UP!!!

Comment

• Well, he has to fight someone. What other credible opponents are available?

Comment

• everybody needs to chill until Canelo announces his next opponent don't get too excited about "at this point I don't think the fight is going to happen"
            Last edited by Phenom; 01-02-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Well I go to Vegas on May 5th of every year for the fights. But unless its Floyd vs. Canelo, I can't think of any combination of fights that could be made for me to fork up money on that trip this year.

Floyd vs. Guerrero, Canelo vs. Angulo/Cotto/Maidana or whoever is a **** card period.

Comment

• Lmao at the Canelo boys cheering the duck because they know whats up and labeling it as yet another tragedy of the "Canelo's negotiations curse".

For such a "macho" fanbase, I must admit their reactions got PUSSY written all over them.

Let the racial slurs begin!

PS: Im not even black.

Comment

• Time to settle this and make it quick and easy, pick a ranked LMW off of the list (one that Canelo hasn't fought yet) and set this shizzle up. Click the link below to view the entire ranked LMW lineup and associated records courtesy of boxrec.

A SIMPLE LIST OF LMW OPPONENTS

#4) Cornelius Bundrage
                  #5) James Kirkland
                  #6) Carlos Molina
                  #7) Zaurbek Baysangurov
                  #8) Erislandy Lara
                  #9) Vanes Martirosyan
                  #10) Miguel Cotto
                  #11) Josesito Lopez
                  #12) Cory Spinks
                  #13) Sergey Rabchenko
                  #14) Delvin Rodriguez
                  #15) Keith Thurman
                  #16) Damian Jonak
                  #17) Lukas Konecny
                  #18) Roberto Garcia
                  #19) Alfredo Angulo
                  Last edited by mathed; 01-02-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Everyday I lose more and more respect for the posters defending this fraud.

They will use Trout's intoxication issues against him and as an excuse as to why Alvarez shouldnt fight him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Time to settle this and make it quick and easy, pick a ranked LMW off of the list (one that Canelo hasn't fought yet) and set this shizzle up. Click the link below to view the entire ranked LMW lineup and associated records courtesy of boxrec.

A SIMPLE LIST OF LMW OPPONENTS

#4) Cornelius Bundrage
                      #5) James Kirkland
                      #6) Carlos Molina
                      #7) Zaurbek Baysangurov
                      #8) Erislandy Lara
                      #9) Vanes Martirosyan
                      #10) Miguel Cotto
                      #11) Josesito Lopez
                      #12) Cory Spinks
                      #13) Sergey Rabchenko
                      #14) Delvin Rodriguez
                      #15) Keith Thurman
                      #16) Damian Jonak
                      #17) Lukas Konecny
                      #18) Roberto Garcia
                      #19) Alfredo Angulo
                      I'd only accept Kirkland, Molina, and Angulo from that list. Lara and Vanes are fighting a rematch at some point, Bundrage is fighting Smith, and Cotto needs to get a legit win first before fighting Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X