Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Karmazin: Pacquiao Could End Up Like Roy Jones Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Yes.....yes he is.

Roy Jones, Jr. was born in Florida and has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. A professional boxer, Roy Jones, Jr. is most widely recognized for the number of different classes in which he has won matches. He has won championships in every division from Junior Middleweight to Heavyweight, and at one point held seven light middleweight titles at the same time. He won a Silver medal in the 1988 Olympics.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...-jr-net-worth/

You and Weebler are talking out of your ass. As usual.
    what title did he win at 154?none

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      actually he did expet for 135 and 147 becuase he was the best at 47.. when did jmm ever fight the best not named pacquaio?

outside of pac, jmm has no other great win ..
      Pacquiao did not fight the best at 135, 140, or 147.

Mayweather has always been the best at 147, and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
        Pacquiao did not fight the best at 135, 140, or 147.

Mayweather has always been the best at 147, and you know it.
        pac beat hatton while he was the best at 140.. also was the best of 147 for beating the only 2 other options for the # 1 ranking ...jmm beat who besides pac?..lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          what title did he win at 154?none

That's a site for celebrity net worth. That was the point that obviously went over your empty head. I didn't even look at anything other than the net worth.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            So why do you suppose he's selling his name anywhere he can, including Russia, Australia, Poland? This last one against some unknown prospect that ended up in prison the week of the fight. And why is he taking undue brain damage, for the love of the game?

I wonder how reliable the website you linked is. This paints a different picture:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...nes/index.html
            Well it's up to you to prove that it isn't. I'll wait. The link you posted doesn't say anything about his net worth. Losing money in investments doesn't have anything to do with personal net worth.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 12-31-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Yes.....yes he is.

Roy Jones, Jr. was born in Florida and has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. A professional boxer, Roy Jones, Jr. is most widely recognized for the number of different classes in which he has won matches. He has won championships in every division from Junior Middleweight to Heavyweight, and at one point held seven light middleweight titles at the same time. He won a Silver medal in the 1988 Olympics.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...-jr-net-worth/

You and Weebler are talking out of your ass. As usual.
              Oscar won a gold medal and won belts in 6 divisions and has a great resume while doing that. Yet people like you don't give him credit. SMH!!

Comment

Well it's up to you to prove that it isn't. I'll wait. The link you posted doesn't say anything about his net worth. Losing money in investments doesn't have anything to do with personal net worth.
                i don't care to prove it, I hope you're right. I just don't see him doing what he's been doing if money was no issue. I mean, no doubt he's got all kinds of illiquid assets, but you sell that for pennies on the dollar, esp if you're in a squeeze. But the hbo gig is pretty good, it's just a matter of lifestyle adjustment. I think he'll be fine, he was never Holyfield/Tyson/Floyd as money goes. But I highly doubt he's sitting on 45m, he wouldn't be going to Poland to fight a nobody for 40k.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Oscar won a gold medal and won belts in 6 divisions and has a great resume while doing that. Yet people like you don't give him credit. SMH!!
                  I give Oscar plenty of credit. But I don't share your belief that he's a top 25 all time great or on Sugar Ray Robinson's level. That's why you believe I "don't give him any credit."

Comment

Pacquioa looked the best he had done in years beofre the KO. He looked to be slipping vs Mosley, Marquez in the 3rd fight and then Bradley but in the 4th Marquez fight, the agression, speed and movement was back. He just got careless because he was in control and was trying to finish the fight.

Marquez punch stats were the worst of all 4 fights. Despite looking more powerful he was slower and was marked up and on the verge of losing IMO. Pac looked as though he had finally found Marquez' number and would get that decisive win that had aluded him for Marquez got it and now that KO changes the dynamics of a potential 5th fight because now Manny knows he can be sparked out the blue with one shot he wont be able to box to his most sucuessful stategy against Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                      pac beat hatton while he was the best at 140.. also was the best of 147 for beating the only 2 other options for the # 1 ranking ...jmm beat who besides pac?..lol
                      Hatton was not the best at 140.

And he had arguably lost to guys who were not the best at 140 either.

All the way through Pac never fought the guys with skills, just come forward plodders like Diaz and Hatton.

And puga, you know that Mayweather is the best at 147

Comment

Working...
                      X