Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Corona Beer Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is Corona Beer Overrated?

It's seems like the most popular beer in the world. But some people say it sucks.
    Overrated
    63.16%
    Not Overrated
    36.84%

it's decent?
    Bluemoon and hoegaarden are what i drink

Comment

I don't drink...... but I have drank Corona before and it tastes like what I imagine piss tastes like

Comment

Most bottled beers are served so cold that they taste like water and the same.

Comment

People seem surprised when I say Corona is the only beer I don't like. But obviously I haven't tried 'em all. Victora & Pacifico are the **** if we're talking about good Mexican beer.
          Last edited by Sake1; 12-24-2012, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I don't drink......
            What a fuckin sissy.

To answer the thread question:

Corona is a low quality, mass produced beer. Pretty much the only reason why people drink it is because for many years people had no choice but to drink that standard, corporate, pale, yellow, fizzy, bland lager. Its now implanted into people's minds that THAT is beer.

Corona isn't much different from Budweiser, Miller or Coors. Those breweries add tons of corn and rice to their beer to lighten flavor and speed up the brewing process to cut costs.

To say whether or not its overrated, I guess it depends on who you talk to. But its not a "good" beer.

Comment

George drinks nothing but African ass sweat from Nigerian body builders.

Comment

Prettyboy32 drinks the diarrhea of fat black men.

Comment

Good for a widespread, popular, mainstream beer, I think.

But there are plenty of better types.

Comment

I wouldn't know cause it's not available here although I've tried other beers like beer hausen, budweiser, heinikken, tiger and others but I still prefer the locally produced beer called san miguel pale pilsen.

Comment

Working...
                    X