No announcement yet.

Chicago murder rate worse than Afghan war dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly didn't know it was that bad.

Oh no!!! ban guns, all the idiot trash are killing each other off. Please stop natural selection.

Comment

Didn't know Chicago was eminently violent

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
        I've been living in Chicago for six years. Most of the tourist don't leave downtown. It's also one of the most segregated places in the US. Overall, Chicago is not as bad as people make it out to be. Also, the wh*te are safe because they practice white avoidance is most neighborhoods.
        One of the uncles and his family live in Chicago, rich as f***, and I've never heard a bad thing from them. Seeing stuff like this is crazy when I hear about the city from them.

I remember a gang from Chicago being featured on Gangland, and they were based out of this apartment building that was basically by itself with no other buildings next to it. The only way to storm the building was to come from the front, which was a wide open field. They had holes knocked in all the walls, and would snipe at cops as they approached. The cops couldn't get to them because the gangsters would use the holes in the wall to quickly move from spot to spot throughout the building.
        Last edited by bojangles1987; 06-23-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          One of the uncles and his family live in Chicago, rich as f***, and I've never heard a bad thing from them. Seeing stuff like this is crazy when I hear about the city from them.

I remember a gang from Chicago being featured on Gangland, and they were based out of this apartment building that was basically by itself with no other buildings next to it. The only way to storm the building was to come from the front, which was a wide open field. They had holes knocked in all the walls, and would snipe at cops as they approached. The cops couldn't get to them because the gangsters would use the holes in the wall to quickly move from spot to spot throughout the building.
          The Cabrini Greens or State Street Projects...the mayor at that time went to stay in the building for a week. She left because she couldn't handle it.

Projects and low income housings are designed to a project.

Comment

Working...
          X