No announcement yet.

Lebron simply refuses to take the last second shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
    Lmfao @ all teh haterz. Lebron this, Lebron that. If he wouldn't be quality you wouldn't talk about him 24/7.

/thread
    what are you talking about im a fan

Comment

He's afraid to fail. Which is fine, but don't expect to be called "King".

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Oh, just went on the website. Didn't even know you were talking about the All-Star Game.

The NBA has become so irrelevant I don't even keep up with this, even though I used to give the All-Star game a look every year.
        how you gone talk **** and dont even no whats going on?

Comment

anyone notice lebron and kobe trash talking at the end?

then earlier wade smacked him in the face with a hard foul. a hard foul in the all star game?

looked like westbrook and durant intentionally didn't pass him the ball too.

nobody likes kobe.

i think the only guys in the league that gets along with him is dwight and melo.

dwight and melo to the lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            He's afraid to fail. Which is fine, but don't expect to be called "King".
            you can't expect to succeed if you're afraid to fail.

lebron is a hell of a baller but he needs to get his psych issues resolved.

he needs to be the alpha dog on his team for them to win a championship.

why treat wade as an equal when he's NOT?

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
              anyone notice lebron and kobe trash talking at the end?

then earlier wade smacked him in the face with a hard foul. a hard foul in the all star game?

looked like westbrook and durant intentionally didn't pass him the ball too.

nobody likes kobe.

i think the only guys in the league that gets along with him is dwight and melo.

dwight and melo to the lakers.
              You notice how D Rose just stood there while D Howard and Lebron dancing during the intros. He looked disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                I think he just doesn't want the pressure of being the go to guy. One of the reasons I think he opted to go to a team with 2 other superstars so that there wouldn't be so much pressure on his shoulders to be THE franchise player.
                good point

lebron really does just seem to want to focus on becoming the best basketball player he can be minus all the distractions. Maybe thats why he chose the heat.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-27-2012, 12:12 AM.

Comment

You notice how D Rose just stood there while D Howard and Lebron dancing during the intros. He looked disgusted.
                  drose don't give a **** about all star game.

just not him.

plus i don't think drose likes any of the all stars in the league.

he just doesn't give a **** about them and the game.

Comment

Magic, Jordan, Kobe...they left NO doubt who was the boss of the league.

With Lebron, we dont even know if he's the boss on his own team

Comment

I don't understand all the lebron haters

He's on the upper echelon of the most elite level of basketball in the world.

Don't you guys have eyes? Not only is he a beast, but he's one of the most complete players in both sides of the court in every facet of the game.

Together with the heat playstyle it's a thing of magic. I can't wait to see the heat battle it out in the playoffs. Feel me?

Comment

Working...
                      X