Do you believe in God? If so why?..If not, Why not?... POLL*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do those on the 'religious' side of the debate always resort to:

'Man did not come from monkeys.'

'If evolution is true, why are fish still around, and why haven't we seen monkeys evolve into man?'

Seriously, don't they ever bother to learn the theory even if they don't believe in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
      Why do those on the 'religious' side of the debate always resort to:

'Man did not come from monkeys.'

'If evolution is true, why are fish still around, and why haven't we seen monkeys evolve into man?'

Seriously, don't they ever bother to learn the theory even if they don't believe in it?
      why do those on the athiest side always resort to childish insults such as

Originally posted by No Ceiling View Post
      god is for weak minded only...............
      Ignorant fools on both sides

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beatles View Post

Very very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
          why do those on the athiest side always resort to childish insults such as

I wouldn't call them ignorant. Maybe stubborn. So stubborn that discussions don't progress beyond the name calling, it just goes round in circles.

Comment

• I don't believe in God.. But I do believe in there's something more than just IT.. I've had experiences with these things, whether it was imaginary or what other possibilities it might have been.. I don't really know and I don't really care. It's with me for life now..
            Why I don't believe in God? I just don't see the likelihood of a human like creature, having created earth, the universe.. everything..

Comment

• Originally posted by Agility View Post
              I don't believe in God.. But I do believe in there's something more than just IT.. I've had experiences with these things, whether it was imaginary or what other possibilities it might have been.. I don't really know and I don't really care. It's with me for life now..
              Why I don't believe in God? I just don't see the likelihood of a human like creature, having created earth, the universe.. everything..
              What kind of **** did u see? And were you on anything??

Comment

• I believe in Universal law & order, in a purely scientific sense.
                There's a lot we don't know, but God just seems like a man-made fabrication.

I'd imagine the world a different place if there was a God.

Maybe there's something that dictates our lives in a sense, but it sure as hell ain't God.

Comment

Working...
                X