No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe, Koncz Trade Verbal Shots Over $5 Million Fine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    hahaha is that your comeback? Now tell me, do you really believe that in case the fight does not push thru for causes other than drug related the parties really intend the 5M penalty as a "limited liability" because this is how you guys are construing this? So, in case there is breach of contract i.e. Pac does not appear on the day of the fight for whatever reason, etc..that 5M would be the limit? That 5M is only by way of penalty in relation to ped use. Now, go back and read the article.
    I am just laughing because you said "I don't care what Arum said." Like your opinion supersedes what he knows. That is the dumbest statement you can make considering he is apart of the equation and an 80 year old lawyer who has maneuvered his way through so much crap and got his way in a lot of dealings so why would he not be right in this situation with pulling the 5 Million penalty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      i told you brick has a mind of a brick and he has the gall of calling someone stupid?

and other Floyd fans started riding those comments that i was owned big time hahahaha

Bird of the same brick brain ducked together
      I just don't understand these guys. They do believe that that 5M will be set as a "limited liability". I mean there are other ways to breach a contract and it's not confined to ped use. If one party does not appear on the day of the fight for whatever reason resulting to revenue losses, they think that the aggrieved party has no other recourse but to go for the 5M. I don't know what to say anymore. The 5M is there for ped use. There is no other way to interpret it.

Comment

• ... $5 million just for PED use is superfluous... Why not 10? Why not 20?...

... They must go to the court!

Comment

• Really some of the most dense people .... Ever... The two sides agree, verbatim! It took dummy Koncz a week or so to even fully comprehend the terms of the contract his client signed.

But of course now Koncz word means more than Arum the harvard grad, former lawyer blah blah blah... May 3rd... May 3rd...

Comment

I just don't understand these guys. They do believe that that 5M will be set as a "limited liability". I mean there are other ways to breach a contract and it's not confined to ped use. If one party does not appear on the day of the fight for whatever reason resulting to revenue losses, they think that the aggrieved party has no other recourse but to go for the 5M. I don't know what to say anymore. The 5M is there for ped use. There is no other way to interpret it.
            I just don't understand how you don't believe Arum who always covers his ass in negotiations. I don't understand how you expect to prove a point over people who are actually dealing with the situation first hand and if Arum seen what you are saying is the right move to make, don't you think he would have made it? Fact is, Team Mayweather enlightened him on his team mistake and that is the fact, not what your opinion is of the situation. These guys are juggling big bundles of cash, so I'm sure they know better than you what to do so just let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
              EVERYONE READ THE BOLD. DUMB DUMB RATH OWNED HIMSELF

When the fight gets cancelled and a billion dollars is lost, YOU CAN SUE DAMAGES FOR THAT PRICE.
              look brick if you have read some of my post i keep asking people if you can sue someone for something that is not in the contract. because in my opinion and i am not sure about it that is why i keep asking is that you can not sue anybody from something that is not in the contract. that is my opinion it is not absolute i am open for a better opinion.

drug test was stipulated in the contract right?

i am sure that any one who fails that test will get penalties whatever it is they agreed upon. let say for example one can deny the other the fight if the other was found with banned substance in his system.

it is not like ok lets have drug test that's it, and then they walk each others way each one of them sheepishly thinking "if you fail the test i will sue you so hard even a dime would not be left in your account".

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Its the reason i dont waste my time replying to posters like him....... complete waste of time. He just owed himself, like getting owned by everyone else wasnt bad enough.

Watch him try to weasel his way out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  Its the reason i dont waste my time replying to posters like him....... complete waste of time. He just owed himself, like getting owned by everyone else wasnt bad enough.

Watch him try to weasel his way out of it.
                  I am laughing so much thanks to this thread. Rath is a court Jester because he just can't help but to be funny, dumb and foolish, even when he is trying to be or taken serious.

Comment

they too busy patting each other back thinking they owned me that they forgot that a fight can be cancelled not just by the failed drug test but by other circumstances.

geniuses all of them Floyd fans with special mention to brick and grustler.

Comment

• Hey Rath and the rest of the Pacquiao fan bunch, thanks so for the laughs. While I am here laughing hysterically from reading these posts.... somewhere Manny Pacquiao is reading his fans posts on this thread like this.....

Comment

Working...
                      X