Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr: Donaire is Not Invincible or Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard work perseverance and dedication ... That makes any fighter dangerous. Not hat Donaire doesnt have it either. It goes both ways. Vazquez Jr is coming to win and thats expected with all opposition. I think its gonna be a good fight. Donaire better bring his Agame and do everything in his ability to end this guy, because that exactly what he wants to do to Donaire. Never underestimate hunger.

Comment

Vazquez is strong, fast, hits hard, nice movement. I wouldn't count him out. Donaire is a huge obstakle to overcome but upsets happen all the time in boxing. I can't see Donaire losing but Vazquez could present problems to Donaire. There is no way the fight won't be exciting.

Comment

#1 Donaire and Pacquiao should never be mentioned in the same sentence Donaire is a very intelligent fighter, with all the tools, and believe it or not he has fought very good competion. His most notable opponant was The ROMANIAN Bull, I cant remember his name but he was undefeated when he entered the ring with Donaire and he was stopped by a short left hook. The problem with special fighters like ,Donaire, Floyd Meather jr,Roy jones,mike tyson and Ali is that thier so much better than thier competion they make them look like bums, when in fact thier very good fighters.

Pacquiao is not a speacial fighter, he looks like it against limited competion. You can tell the difference when Pacquiao fights someone with skill,hunger and real abilty. For instance Marquez,Eric Marralez 1, and even the Shane Moesly fight against Pac, where Shane was able to make Pac look stupid cause he doesnt know how to cut off the ring or counter punch. So please stop putting Pac in sentences with great fighters, he's not even close to being great! The world will see it if he ever steps in the ring against Mayweather,or Martinez.

Comment

Vazquez is to slow and predictable for Donaire! To beat Donaire your gonna have to very smart, skilled and fast, or just plain LUCKY!

Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 01-29-2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            #1 Donaire and Pacquiao should never be mentioned in the same sentence Donaire is a very intelligent fighter, with all the tools, and believe it or not he has fought very good competion. His most notable opponant was The ROMANIAN Bull, I cant remember his name but he was undefeated when he entered the ring with Donaire and he was stopped by a short left hook. The problem with special fighters like ,Donaire, Floyd Meather jr,Roy jones,mike tyson and Ali is that thier so much better than thier competion they make them look like bums, when in fact thier very good fighters.

Pacquiao is not a speacial fighter, he looks like it against limited competion. You can tell the difference when Pacquiao fights someone with skill,hunger and real abilty. For instance Marquez,Eric Marralez 1, and even the Shane Moesly fight against Pac, where Shane was able to make Pac look stupid cause he doesnt know how to cut off the ring or counter punch. So please stop putting Pac in sentences with great fighters, he's not even close to being great! The world will see it if he ever steps in the ring against Mayweather,or Martinez.
            PAcquiao > Donaire.

Please educate yourself. Donaire hasn't fought a Marquez, Morales and Barrera level boxer and if he do. He would be in dire straights.

Comment

So this guy bests Vic darc and then 4 years later he has a spectacular knockout and he is all of the sudden this great invisible fighter? and yet so many call Berto a hype job. SMH

Comment

Donaire is not like Pacquiao & he's NOT trying to be like Pacquiao & they are 2 totally different fighters that the only things they have in common is that they both are Philippino, are both boxers & fight under the Top Rank banner, but that's it! Even thou I like the way Donaire fights, I'll be rooting for My countryman Vazquez Jr..But there's no doubt that Donaire has all the advantages in skills, experience(especially against better opposition), reach, smarter fighter & conditioning..So in order for Vazquez Jr to score an upset is gonna take a whole lot & it's gonna be a serious uphill battle for Vazquez Jr..Hope Vazquez Jr could pull it off, but I ain't getting hopes up..But I'm sure it's gonna be a good fight..

Comment

Nonito needs a loss to humble himself the F up. Just wish he fought a Marquez or a Morales.Atg's like Morales or Marquez.Great boxers like that would punish Nonito and teach the kid a lesson..
                  Last edited by Filo; 01-29-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    So this guy bests Vic darc and then 4 years later he has a spectacular knockout and he is all of the sudden this great invisible fighter? and yet so many call Berto a hype job. SMH
                    Obviously u don't know much about Donaire or boxing in general cause he did not only knocked the fuk out an undefeated Darchinyan, but he also KO'd 3 division world champ Fernando Montiel & ex champ Sidorenko(who's only 2 defeats before getting KO'd by Donaire were by spilt decision against Chemito Moreno) & he KO'd Hernan"Tyson"Marquéz who's now a world champion(WBA) himself & he also beat then undefeated 2 division world champ Omar Narvaéz by UD..So NO, this is more than enough proof he's NOT a hype job, Donaire is for REAL!!

Comment

Key questions: Does Nonito have to talent and skills to beat Vazquez Jr with no problem? Yes. Can Nonito dominate this fight? Yes. But, can Nonito be beatin? Yes. Does Vazquez Jr. pose a threat? Yes. Does Vazquez Jr. actually have a chance to win this fight? YES.

Should be a great fight, can't wait for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X