Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Quintana Eyes Alfredo Angulo, Kirkland Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been a while since I've seen Quintana. It's shame since he has some skills.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      Lmfao!!! Yeah that's why Angulos one lost is to Cintron.
      in less than a year pr champs were rape by mexicanos

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
        in less than a year pr champs were rape by mexicanos
        What does that have to do with anything??? Don't be mad uy wanted to talk crap and forgot Anculo lost a Puerto Rican.

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
          But didn't Marg own that clown twice?
          Your a beast bro. I totally ignored your first post and just posted mines. It was done at 1:08 and u go and quote me at 1:09. ****!!! And what does Margarito have to do with this??? He's a cheater. Probably did Cintron dirty the second fight. The first one, Cintron owned himself and didn't wanna fight anymore. Your boy said Perra is gonna beat CQ cuz he's Rican, as if Anculo hasn't lost a Rican before. What a moron.

Comment

Your a beast bro. I totally ignored your first post and just posted mines. It was done at 1:08 and u go and quote me at 1:09. ****!!! And what does Margarito have to do with this??? He's a cheater. Probably did Cintron dirty the second fight. The first one, Cintron owned himself and didn't wanna fight anymore. Your boy said Perra is gonna beat CQ cuz he's Rican, as if Anculo hasn't lost a Rican before. What a moron.
            LOL do you really think Marg would get away in all of his previous fights using plaster? be real

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
              LOL do you really think Marg would get away in all of his previous fights using plaster? be real
              Not all, just the ones after he lost to Williams and decided he needed an edge. After that lost he ko some bum in 1rd and ko Cintron and Cotto. Then he got caught and butt ****ed by Shane in a whipeout. Its his fault people question his wins, that's what happens when u get caught trying to cheat.
              Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 05-19-2011, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Lmfao!!! Yeah that's why Angulos one lost is to Cintron.
                Yeah!!! and that's why Cintron wouldn't signed to a re-match. Angulo was sick and the weight proved it. Cintron is not stupid, He knows he went up against a sick fighter and barely beat him. He gets KO'd by a healthy Angulo.

Comment

Quintanas best option is Kirkland...

If Quintana got a beat down by Berto, what do you think Angulo would do!

Comment

I think It'll be a fun fight while it lasts but I can't see anything other than Angulo by TKO as early as like round 2. I like Quintana alot, but when he gets hurt, he's pretty much done.

Angulo will look to end it early, and I think he will eventually do that. But coming off a long layoff, I'm not 1000% sure on this outcome like I would've been after Angulo beat Alcine.

Comment

Angulo by mid round tko

Comment

Working...
                      X