Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Four Kings That Never Collided With Each Other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Four Kings That Never Collided With Each Other.

I'm talking about Castillo, Corrales, Barrera, and Morales. I know Morales and Barrera fought at their prime 130. Castillo and Corrales at 135. My point is five pounds seperating us from the best beast fights of all time? Do you agree?

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
    I'm talking about Castillo, Corrales, Barrera, and Morales. I know Morales and Barrera fought at their prime 130. Castillo and Corrales at 135. My point is five pounds seperating us from the best beast fights of all time? Do you agree?
    Sad that it didn't happen. Morales and Barrera were bound to become shot too fast with their Mexican style.

Comment

Morales and Barrera weren't really prime at 130.

At 122 and 126 they were prime.

Comment

i think prime cotto margarito may and pac...

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
          I don't know about the best fights of all time, but it would have been great to see.

Comment

They weren't in the same divisions to allow these fights. Castillo and Corrales were, and fought, and Barrera and Morales were, and fought.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Morales and Barrera weren't really prime at 130.

At 122 and 126 they were prime.

cosign

your "four kings" are two FW's and two LW's

Comment

Working...
              X