Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will wilder be considered lineal champion once he bombs povetkin out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will wilder be considered lineal champion once he bombs povetkin out?

IMO he will be clear #1 in the division and should claim the lineage.

Povetkin is the best opponent and nobody else wanted to fight him except wilder.

Klitschko is shot to bits and fury "beat" him in one of the worst fights ever by flicking a pawing jab at a man who stood there like a statue.

#wilderforlineal

Fury is the lineal champion because he beat Wlad who was the lineal champion. Wilder beating Povetkin won't make him the lineal heavyweight champ. He must beat the winner of the Wlad vs Fury rematch to become the lineal heavyweight champ. Being the best fighter in a division and being the lineal champ aren't always the same thing. Cotto was the lineal middleweight champ but everybody knew he wasn't as good as GGG. Wilder may be the best heavyweight in the world but that doesn't make him the lineal champ. To become the lineal champ Wilder must beat the lineal champ. Right now the lineal heavyweight champion of the world is Fury, not Povetkin.

Comment

I don't think you understand what lineal champion means.

Comment

Without a doubt him and Povetkin are #1. and #2. thats good enough for me and he should be in the P4P ahead of Golovkin. The RING Magazine needs to strip Tyson Fairy like they did Adonis Stevenson and stop playing the race card with Deontay.

Comment

Wilder is already lineal. Povetkin will put him in the top 10 at HW all-time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Without a doubt him and Povetkin are #1. and #2. thats good enough for me and he should be in the P4P ahead of Golovkin. The RING Magazine needs to strip Tyson Fairy like they did Adonis Stevenson and stop playing the race card with Deontay.
            Shut up terrorist scum!

Comment

nope, fury is the lineal champion

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburger View Post
                Shut up terrorist scum!
                OH! look he has cheeseburger in avatar n hes name is cheeseburger! welcome to my ignore list loser.

Comment

Fury is a disgrace in my opinion, not anywhere near a true champion even though he beat the true champion. No matter what myself or anyone else thinks, Wilder can't be the man till he beats the Fury/Wlad 2 winner. His paper title means nothing.

Comment

He's not the lineal champion until he beats the lineal champion.

No matter how much you think he WILL, he ain't 'til he DOES.

Comment

Working...
                    X