No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal II HBO January 30, 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
    ^ that's not the song... Where are the vocals? There was someone singing/rapping in Russian. Maybe it was a remix

chek this thread, natas asked for it too and someone posted it.

edit

this is the name

Смысловые галлюцинации - Вечно молодой i don't know if google translator is accurate maybe the russians posters could help but it's translated to "Semantic hallucinations - Forever Young"
    Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 01-31-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

LOL @ Kovalev who can't even tell between a chicken and a goose ... Did I say sub-par I.Q. ? He proves it day in day out... Kudos on the Boxing abilities though... That's all he got and he better keeps it going as long as he can... The guy is a total moron outside of a ring...

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

Too fucking gangster for his damn self, I swear kovalev will scrap em up in the parking lot for free!

Comment

• Did Lampley disrespect Hopkins again? Every time Hopkins is around, and Lamp goes into his HBO sell job, he'll say how Kovalev destroyed him ! Conquered him! Right in front of him! Even if that's your opinion, you're not supposed to belittle a HOFer in his presence like that ! Kovalev beat you in one of his toughest fights, something like that. But, Kovalev beat down the guy sitting right next to me ? Come on Lamp! Hop has shown incredible restraint, probably the paycheck?

Comment

• I hope Roy comes back to the mic soon....Hopkins sucks balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              chek this thread, natas asked for it too and someone posted it.

edit

this is the name

Смысловые галлюцинации - Вечно молодой i don't know if google translator is accurate maybe the russians posters could help but it's translated to "Semantic hallucinations - Forever Young"
              The song aside, Brat 2 (aka Brother 2) is probably my favourite Russian film. You can tell the writer/director was a fan of Taxi Driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                LOL @ Kovalev who can't even tell between a chicken and a goose ... Did I say sub-par I.Q. ? He proves it day in day out... Kudos on the Boxing abilities though... That's all he got and he better keeps it going as long as he can... The guy is a total moron outside of a ring...
                Kovalev would stop Aquacknis in three, it'd be difficult viewing even knowing Chickenson is a scumbag.

Comment

• '' There's only one Ricky Hatton! ''

Comment

• Just rewatched - that was one sided. Kovalev is a thing of beauty, very methodical and mixes it up well. I like his body work to Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                    X