No announcement yet.

SHOWTIME's Bias toward Mayweather was appalling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOWTIME's Bias toward Mayweather was appalling

Everyone complains about HBO, but what happen to Showtime? the commentators were praising the crap out of Floyd and than they kept showing the times Floyd lands a punch even if its a grazing uppercut, to make it seem as if that was the best round for Floyd.

The Showtime bias for Floyd was sad, even having the fight even midway? Maidana clearly won those early rounds on pressure and workrate. I had the fight a draw, but was giving the edge to Maidana. Maidana tends to gas later in fights but he did enough to get either a draw or slight edge on points.

Also Jim Grey wtf? this is the same guy who used to be cold and ask those hard questions, now he is over there hugging Floyd in the corner BEFORE THE FIGHT STARTS!!!! wtf is that crap? Seriously why are you hugging it out like you are boys? and he is butt kissing Floyd too, praising him as the best ever trying to get others to praise Floyd, Jim Grey is handling Floyd with baby gloves.

Jim Grey interviewing Tyson trying to get Tyson to kiss Floyds butt, but it backfired because Tyson took a shot at Floyds record by saying Chavez Sr was like 97 and 0 lol basically saying Chavez sr was greater than floyd.

This is sad.

Showtime is becoming the kiss ass network.

Comment

They avoid discussing the gloves demand from Floyd.

http://instagram.com/p/nljtuImLTr/

Comment

I agree. I could not believe they had it even after 6. Round six was the very first round I saw Floyd win.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          They avoid discussing the gloves demand from Floyd.

http://instagram.com/p/nljtuImLTr/
          I asked for bets before the fight that Shotime would completely avoid any talk of gloves. They never mentioned it once outside the Jims softball question to Floyd to make it seem like it wasn't really an issue, even though it was a MASSIVE issue.

Comment

Showtime has to ride Mayweather....what else are they going to do?

Comment

Showtime commentators either are in Frauds pocket or they enjoy the taste of Frauds balls.

Comment

Showtime has wasted money on Floyd in a huge fight deal, they are going to protect their investment, just sickening.

Comment

the hypocrisy is amazing,, u know damn well if this was flipped, they'd be flipping out and on the whole "HBO IS SO BIAS OMGG"

i dont mind what jim grey did at all, whatever. but its the dudes that bash a network for being bias, they have an investment in pac. just like showtime has an investment in floyd, but when hbo does it, it's bias

unbelievable.

Comment

hbo is just as bad. It's the Cold War era so none of this is shocking.

Comment

Working...
                    X