Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder drops BOMBS on Mike Tyson and James Toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder couldn't be so dumb to think spitting non sense at 2 legends would make him fans? He had to know their would be backlash. If he didn't then he is truly an idiot.

Comment

Nobody will give a sheeet when news of an American heavy weight champ goes around.

Tyson Fury needs to start chasing Wilder, but I think neither of them want to really fight each other when they can get belts fighting easier opponents.

Comment

Why the hell did he go in on Tyson?? Tyson didn't really diss him. Tyson was basically saying Wilder is still untested and needs to prove himself against better opponents. I can understand why he talked some **** to Toney though.

Comment

Prime Tyson would have ended up in prison for what he would do to Wilder.

This almost feels like it could set up Wilder/Toney. That is such a horrible, horrible, godawful idea that people would actually convince themselves Toney might do okay in.

Comment

This is why Wilder is a prick, and will remain a prick until he get's KO'd, then he will be a KNOCKED OUT PRICK!

Obviously this won't happen as there aren't any decent HW's out there, but i'd back Joseph Parker to spark his prick arse in the future.

Comment

Bruh he called James Toney, swollen Gary Coleman

Comment

All jokes aside, it would be refreshing to see these older greats try to take Wilder under their wing, mentor him, then to shit on him, in my humble opinion.

I don't want to see Wilder Omega Beam Toney in a absolutely pointless fight.

Comment

I notice Tyson been cooning a lot lately. Tyson really needs to sit and give the young guys a chance. I always learn, if you have nothing good to say about people in public, it serves you best to keep your mouth shut. Tyson deserved the disrespect he had gotten, for a legend like him, he could have offered some constructive criticism ala Lennox. He, instead, had chosen the negative route by tearing down the kid and trying to dim his shine.

As for James, he's always been a buffoon. I guarantee, in person, Wilder would not have retaliated because he wouldn't understand the words coming out of James' mouth, James needs to thank god for written words.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Damn, deontay went in
                    I think Toney even at 40 will make Wilder miss all day, Toney will than take him to the late rounds and KO an exhausted Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      I think Toney even at 40 will make Wilder miss all day, Toney will than take him to the late rounds and KO an exhausted Wilder
                      You seen Toney fight recently? He's at club fighter level now.

Comment

Working...
                      X