Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthyse v Garcia > Mayweather v Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    matthysse vs garcia is going to be fireworks and steal the show...both guys are proven at 140, both guys pack a respectable amount of power (especially matthysse), both guys are young and in their prime...can't ****ing wait for this fight...

i expect mayweather vs canelo to be more on the same lines of mayweather vs guerrero with maybe a little more action....but i just expect mayweather to absolutely school and expose the inexperienced canelo especially once canelo starts gassing around the 4th or 5th round like he usually does....
    Canelo aint no ****ing Robert guerreo, Robert is a blown up,zero muscle, featherweight, if there ever was a fighter tailor made for another fight, it would be Robert being tailor made for floyd, Too slow, too predicteble, too weak, to pose any kind of danger to floyd.

The fact that he stayed in there in a faily competetiv fight only shows have far floyd is from his prime days.

Canelo is big strong kid with a 42 win experince, that will hit him with fast comboes with soo much power that Floyd will go into suvival mode the rest of the fight.

These past years we have witnessed a kid, beating up good fighters, that is now entering his prime .

I have a feeling Canelo wins this
    Last edited by 110110110; 08-26-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X