Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Rapper Rick Ross survives drive by shooting in Florida.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Why? GD's are legit and not to be fukd with. They dont give a fuk.
    Not much presence down here, there's plenty of other knuckleheads that would beef with ross. Around here its haitian east side and boys from parkway and the corridor.

Comment

Ross is one weak azz rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Not much presence down here, there's plenty of other knuckleheads that would beef with ross. Around here its haitian east side and boys from parkway and the corridor.
        But Ross already rustled the GD's jimmies. And Ross cancelled a whole tour or show because of the threats the GD's were making towards him.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          What's funny is....how do Ross' albums get a better review % by metacritic than Eminem, J Cole, and other emcee's that are 1,000 times better than him??? Same thing with Meek Mill's album.....how the hell do some of these guys get positive reviews???

And we already know Ross faked Mills datpiff mixtape numbers to generate more buzz for him. F**k Ross, but I wouldn't wish him dead.
          I'd rather listen to Rick Ross than them, unless it's early Em, and I'm not even a fan of Rick Ross. He picks beats well and is kind of funny at least.

Comment

I wonder why country singers dont have that problem :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              I wonder why country singers dont have that problem :ANYWORD:
              because they can't rap

Comment

More Breaking News: Rick Ross announces release of rushed new album, to capitalize on the "street cred" he accumulated by surviving a drive-by.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
                  More Breaking News: Rick Ross announces release of rushed new album, to capitalize on the "street cred" he accumulated by surviving a drive-by.

good one

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    because they can't rap
                    i think a country singer needs to make a song with the hooks in most all rap songs...

Comment

It's deeper then snacks!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X