No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Molina + Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I wouldn't rematch Garcia just yet if I was Khan. Josesito Lopez would be a good next fight.
    Josesito can beat Grcia actually.Josesito can take a (140) punch

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
      molina landed some left hooks against khan tonight. too bad molina is feather fisted.

if that was garcia landing 1 flush left hook, khan would go down on the floor.
      Yes and no. One flush hook may or may not do the trick. Sometimes a shot lands just the right way. How many times did Pacquiao get caught flush by Marquez in 42 previous rounds? It was just the one time that put Manny to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        Khan is always so ****ing dumb. What a strange pairing with Virgil.
        Great post... Def a boxing fan here.

Comment

• VIVA MEXICO

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

VIVA MEXICO
            Mr. Capone-E can't even rap in sync. He is all over the place like Amir Khan inside a boxing ring..lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Yes and no. One flush hook may or may not do the trick. Sometimes a shot lands just the right way. How many times did Pacquiao get caught flush by Marquez in 42 previous rounds? It was just the one time that put Manny to sleep.
              This is exactly the point which you made very well, Khan did eat plenty of Garcias hooks prior to the Ko, similar with Morales he also eat load of hooks by Garcia in the first fight and the rematch and it was that one hook which dropped him. Why do people around here think Khan will get knocked out by every punch a guy throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
                Mr. Capone-E can't even rap in sync. He is all over the place like Amir Khan inside a boxing ring..lol.
                mr. capone-e does what he pleases.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Not wholly disagreeing but the guy's eyelid was cut.
                  True, and Molina had a no chance to pull off a win. But the cut wasn't dangerous and he has been fighting with it for most of the rounds.

He wasn't staggered or in trouble, letting him lose a decision so he could say he went the distance would have been fair. It also would have been accurate for the record books.

It's not as bad as McKenzie/Maccarinelli but if the guy isn't staggered or hurt and still able to protect himself and is throwing punches, they should give him the benefit of a decision loss. I just don't like them to make it a tko because he's behind on the scorecards.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                    This is exactly the point which you made very well, Khan did eat plenty of Garcias hooks prior to the Ko, similar with Morales he also eat load of hooks by Garcia in the first fight and the rematch and it was that one hook which dropped him. Why do people around here think Khan will get knocked out by every punch a guy throws.
                    LOL thats how I feel like every time Khan gets hit. You gotta admit it does put drama to the fight, the bloody tension whether Khan will get KTFO.

Comment

• I would expect Garcia to get Khan's timing down quicker in the rematch. Khan still has a leaky defense, and if Molina was able to land on him, Garcia will too. If Khan doesn't stop Garcia early on cuts, I think he'll get KO'ed. I believe that counter-punchers have the advantage in rematches. Khan's arrogant post-fight interview just affirms my belief that Khan will go in there yet again with the KO mindset and then he'll get KTFO in the process.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 12-16-2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X