Chris New Journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris New Journal

I'm starting a new journal.

All I have is martial arts and I will become one of the greatest martial artist ever to live.

All I have to do is remain focused and keep the right mindset.

Tonight I did a 20 round workout. 2 min. rds. w/ a 30 sec break. Mostly bag rounds, some shadowbox, crunches, pushups, and grappling excersizes.

And I feel damn good. I gotta keep this up.

My goal for the future is to just keep constantly improving. As far as competing, I would like to get in a few grappling tournies and hopefully a few kickboxing matches. And I'm planning to try to get into mma in about 2 years.

starting to lift weights
    trying to do 4 times a week only about 30 mins.
    using mostly free weights and a machine I have.

Comment

I may have a kickboxing match in october - The guy usually does american kickboxing rules, but I'm trying to get international rules - leg kicks are good - We'll see what happens - so for now I train heavy in kickboxing

Comment

Seriously getting geared up for octtober - I'm starting to get ripped up like crazy now - lot of training - I'm trying to do everything specific for this kickboxing match - I'm trying to get a schedule together, but my workouts are so erratic.

After class I worked a bunch of free rounds on the thai pads and di a bunch of round of light sparring then did like 10-15 mins just working defense

Comment

just did plyometrics - a definite addition to my routine

Comment

Sparring tonight

This weekend I think I may do nothing but train - Sat., Sun. and Mon. - Nothing but training

Comment

San shou match baby - October or november

Comment

Started swimming everyday, doing punches and kicks in the pool, also runnin in the water.

Comment

pulled my quad muscle about 3 weeks ago - feeling better - haven't been able to train too hard - will wait another 2 weeks be4 I start training real hard

My san shou match is getting pushed back to somewhere around march due to legal bs and licensing - Im actually glad more time to train and heal.

Comment

let the **** heal dude. trust me. you dont and all it takes is something small to throw you outta the game for months on end. good luck in training.

Comment

Working...
                    X