No announcement yet.

So cheato tried to cheat again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So cheato tried to cheat again?

Bastard took Hydroxycut before the fight to gain an edge?!?!?! Incredible.

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    Whats even crazier is how most of the chicanos on NSB were backing him up claiming he really knew nothing about the wraps. This is proof, once a cheater always a cheater.

He knew what was up and he knew about the ephedra as well

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      Texas commission thinks both camps were playing mind games on each other. Roach with manny's wraps and Garcia with the bottle of hydroxcut, but who knows? maybe, maybe not.

Comment

if he was trying to cheat..would he really leave the bottle sitting out?? come on people think

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          if he was trying to cheat..would he really leave the bottle sitting out?? come on people think
          we arent talking about a smart man here

this guy has been caught on tape saying the dumbest most hurtful things. according to most high profile fighters there is no way he couldve denied the handwrap scandal prior to the mosley fight and he still did. there were about half a dozen cameracrews in his dressing room there wasnt an angle that didnt have a camera on it so he couldnt hide it

whats even dumber is hydroxycut and ephedra increase stamina and metabolism. he wasnt short of energy last saturday though. he was fighting a better man

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
            Texas commission thinks both camps were playing mind games on each other. Roach with manny's wraps and Garcia with the bottle of hydroxcut, but who knows? maybe, maybe not.
            yup I agree with the commission that both camps did play mind games ...

Comment

i'm kind of confused about this

when the camera man showed that guy in the locker room hand Margarito the cup and then open up two packets and pour them in, was that what people are talking about? It looked like coffee to me and I thought I heard Max Kellerman say they found that it was Splenda? Or was the hydroxycut incident something else?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
                i'm kind of confused about this

when the camera man showed that guy in the locker room hand Margarito the cup and then open up two packets and pour them in, was that what people are talking about? It looked like coffee to me and I thought I heard Max Kellerman say they found that it was Splenda? Or was the hydroxycut incident something else?
                i believe it was something else he started drinking coffee after they told him he cant drink that wether or not he drank some of the bottle is what matters

Comment

There that sneaky cholo **** on full view. Cut throat MFs.

Comment

Working...
                  X