Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, Controversy is over. Miranda says he is black!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
    Miranda is fun, type of guy I'd love to hang around with. He's even wearing a Seckbach t-shirt now. haha
    same here.
    this nice video was posted a several times with different topics.
    much fun to watch.

Miranda is a Shane Mosley Fan, saay whaat

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      You needed him to say this before you were sure?
      There was a debate on another thread as to whether Miranda was hispanic or black. We now know he is both. It's only January and already one of the biggest mysterious in boxing has finally been cleared up. 2010 is looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
        We finally have an answer as to whether or not Miranda thinks he is black. On this video he says:
        "There are 3 good looking black men, Wesley Snipes, Edison Miranda, Muhammad Ali" (around 1:50 in the video)

Random.....lol we all know edison miranda is black why would we ask him if he thinks he is...

Comment

The black latino thing is so funny to me. Miranda isn't black? lmao.

Latino's are mutts for the most part. You can be white, black, tan, red headed, blue eyed, ect.

Look at Pitbull and look at Gamboa. Both are Cuban. One is black one is white.

Comment

**** me
            I always thought the dude was mexican!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
              We finally have an answer as to whether or not Miranda thinks he is black. On this video he says:
              "There are 3 good looking black men, Wesley Snipes, Edison Miranda, Muhammad Ali" (around 1:50 in the video)

This is what I'm talking about... no tests needed anymore... to tell you the truth I thought about that too but ain't wanted to start a racial flame war...

Props to Miranda for clearing it up... I have now new found respect for him...

Go Pantera

Comment

Working...
              X