Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best NFL player you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bo Jackson and Primetime

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      The best NFL player I've ever seen is Barry Sanders. Dude was poetry in motion...special talent. What say you?
      Yeah Barry was the most talented pure runner that the game has ever seen, and will ever see. There will never be another runner naturally as gifted as that dude.

Too bad he had to spend his career for such an atrocious perennial loser of a franchise.

And speaking of that same perennial loser franchise, I'll toss in another guy who was already mentioned in this thread.

Calvin Johnson.

He won't go down as the most individually accomplished WR in history (didn't play long enough, otherwise he may have), but from a pure talent standpoint, both physically and otherwise, I don't think there's ever been a WR specimen like Megatron. His combination of size, physical strength, speed, and just pure WR ability -- the guy was the definition of a freak of nature. I'll never forget that 14 catch, 330 yard performance against the Cowboys. That was the single most dominant individual performance from a wide out that I've ever witnessed in my lifetime. I mean this guy would have three guys bracketing him and he'd still come down with jump balls with 3 defenders draped on him. Dude was f**king sick.

And that speed on display in that last GIF is coming from a man who is 6'5", 240 folks.
      Last edited by Mike D; 09-27-2016, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Bo Jackson and Primetime
        Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Yeah Barry was the most talented pure runner that the game has ever seen, and will ever see. There will never be another runner naturally as gifted as that dude.

Too bad he had to spend his career for such an atrocious perennial loser of a franchise.

And speaking of that same perennial loser franchise, I'll toss in another guy who was already mentioned in this thread.

Calvin Johnson.

He won't go down as the most individually accomplished WR in history (didn't play long enough, otherwise he may have), but from a pure talent standpoint, both physically and otherwise, I don't think there's ever been a WR specimen like Megatron. His combination of size, physical strength, speed, and just pure WR ability -- the guy was the definition of a freak of nature. I'll never forget that 14 catch, 330 yard performance against the Cowboys. That was the single most dominant individual performance from a wide out that I've ever witnessed in my lifetime. I mean this guy would have three guys bracketing him and he'd still come down with jump balls with 3 defenders draped on him. Dude was f**king sick.

And that speed on display in that last GIF is coming from a man who is 6'5", 240 folks.
        Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        The best NFL player I've ever seen is Barry Sanders. Dude was poetry in motion...special talent. What say you?
        Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        LaDainian Tomlinson
        Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Joe Montana the white man
        Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Larry Fitzgerald
        You just trumped him with your sly old veteran moves. I wouldn't expect less from an old man like yourself.
        Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        NFL has many positions, that's like asking whose the best athlete in the Olympics. Best QB would probably be Brady, running back definitely Adrian Peterson, Wide Receiver Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson, tight end Gronkowski.
        Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Not in any order

Barry sanders
        Tom Brady
        Jerry rice
        Reggie white
        Ray Lewis
        OJ Simpson (dat b*tch deserved it.)

JJ Watt (future american president. you heard it here first. dont say i didnt warn you... i was right about ahmed the bomb clock troll, i was right about caitlyn cross dressin for cash, i was right about hildakilabeast clinton being a sick freak....)

Deion Sanders (must be the money version)

Dante Hall

How different would Dante Hall's career would have been had he played his entire career with someone like bill belicheck and the patriots????

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          I was born in 1992. The greatest Charger I ever witnessed was LaDainian Tomlinson. Most Chargers fans rank LaDainian Tomlinson as the Top Charger of all time. Fouts is #2 and Seau is #3

Green K.

When LT was prime, that was the most optimistic I was about the Chargers making it to the Super Bowl. He broke records and I'll never forget when he ran, caught, and threw for a touchdown in one game, that's very rare.

But the injuries and wear and tear caught up to him, like most great running backs.

Comment

Joe Montana the white man
            Joe is a God. Jerry rice too!

Comment

Anyone ever heard of le-Quantrell key-shizante Jackson?

Comment

Defense -JJ Watt

Offense - Randy Moss

Comment

Randy Moss, Marshawn Lynch, and Darelle Revis. I saw them play.

Comment

tom brady. no other player is as good, or has had that kind of an impact, given that he's a quarterback.

the second most valuable player on a football team according to a lot of coaches? the backup quarterback! that gives you an idea of how important a quarterback is to a football team in 2016.

tom brady is the best football player ever. it's no longer a discussion.

Comment

What about le-Quantrell key-shizante Jackson?
                      He played both sides of the ball.

Comment

Working...
                      X