Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a fighter having a 0 in the loss column make you mad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a fighter having a 0 in the loss column make you mad?

I know, stupid question, but another poster said 0s on someones record might make people mad.

Is there any logic to this?

It does when in reality they should have 2.

Other than that, nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
      I know, stupid question, but another poster said 0s on someones record might make people mad.

None, whatsoever

Comment

When they flaunt it without having faced any challenges, it just makes them look ******ed

Comment

When it's Timothy Bradley it sure makes alot of ppl mad

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            When they flaunt it without having faced any challenges, it just makes them look ******ed
            BOOM!..

really, that's all I'm sayin..

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

Nothing that poster says have any logic. He is a fan boy and he will defend his idiotic opinion with his childish assumptions.

Comment

Frank Sucketts is a ******

Comment

"Boxing now is all about being undefeated, undefeated, undefeated and I think that might have a lot to do with the network just wanting to promote undefeated fighters. But what happens is the best fights don't happen because a guy don't want to take any chance of losing his undefeated record, so his biggest challenge, he don't take on that challenge because he's afraid his 0 will go. It does not create the best fights". -- Glen Johnson
                  Being Undefeated is great for television networks and promoters, Its doesn't get me mad

Comment

I never heard of being undefeated as a reason to dislike a fighter. That's stupid. If it's a guy like Broner who has never fought anybody that good and makes a huge deal out of his 0 I can see why that would make someone mad. If Broner would shut up and fight top fighters I think boxing fans would love him.

Comment

Working...
                    X