No announcement yet.

Floyd refuses to talk Pacquiao...ends the interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with what Radio Rahim was asking. Floyd just looked a bit idiotic in that interview.

He could have just said, "Yes, sure. If winner takes all."
    This is how Floyd should deal with all Pacquiao questions. Floyd needs to stop mentioning Manny's name. He's on a tour promoting Mayweather Cotto.

Comment

That mofo is way too sensitive and full of himself. He could've answered him in a sarcastic way. He should take notes from Kobe on how to respond to questions he's uncomfortable to answer to.

Comment

BTW, didn't he already say that he will no longer ask questions pertaining to Pacquiao back in New York? Why do these guys still ask him questions about Manny?

Comment

BTW, didn't he already say that he will no longer ask questions pertaining to Pacquiao back in New York? Why do these guys still ask him questions about Manny?
          Well because Floyd keeps mentioning Manny's name is his press tours and his opponent is Miguel Cotto. For a guy named Walter, I thought you should have figured that out. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            That mofo is way too sensitive and full of himself. He could've answered him in a sarcastic way. He should take notes from Kobe on how to respond to questions he's uncomfortable to answer to.
            Look at the interviewer's reaction when Gayweather started to duck the question. I mean, Floyd doesn't even get respect from the black community. Brothers should support one another, but they know when somebody's full of bull.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with what Radio Rahim was asking. Floyd just looked a bit idiotic in that interview.

He could have just said, "Yes, sure. If winner takes all."
              No......Because then 300 million idiot *******s would flood the nation with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarab View Post
                Look at the interviewer's reaction when Gayweather started to duck the question. I mean, Floyd doesn't even get respect from the black community. Brothers should support one another, but they know when somebody's full of bull.
                pacquiao doesn't even get respect from the pinoy community.

look how many pinoys were apologizing to Mexicans @ the MGM Grand after the Marquez fight rofl

Comment

thy wanna keep showing how ******ed he is...everytime they ask him about pac, he gets ******ed and defensive...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                    NO I can't. Don't ask why. It just doesn't work for me.
                    All that time you've wasted on youtube, and you can't even embed.

And I mean a lot of time. I came across some of your stupid vids.

Comment

Quack quack quack quack quack quack quack

lmfao at this clown...what a bum!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X