Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I Would Consider Fighting Groves Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet he would. Wants nothing of the Froch rematch for some reason.....

Comment

He should push to fight Groves. Froch took a couple potential opponents from Ward, Ward should return the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
        Froch wants everything his way, he wants to fight in the UK, even purse..etc...

Groves is willing to travel

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
          He does want a Froch rematch. He doesn't want a Froch rematch in England, where he might get stopped if he was 1 second late off the stool or slipped on the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Lets be serious for a min Groves poses a far bigger threat to Ward than Triple G

Groves is stronger bigger and hits just as hard if not harder, add to that he is faster..
            "You serious... you serious?" *in Golovkins voice*

LOL, let's get real bro!! There is no top fighter right now willing to step in the ring with Golovkin. They were talking about this on ESPN the other day too. It is becoming a known fact. Chavez Jr is the only one showing interest.

Comment

Hopefully this makes Froch think twice about not giving Groves a rematch and if he still decides not to, I wouldn't mind Groves getting the opportunity to face Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                "You serious... you serious?" *in Golovkins voice*

LOL, let's get real bro!! There is no top fighter right now willing to step in the ring with Golovkin. They were talking about this on ESPN the other day too. It is becoming a known fact. Chavez Jr is the only one showing interest.
                Triple G is a weight class down, he needs to move up if he wants the likes of Froch, Ward, Groves etc..

None of them are scared of Triple G, all have faced bigger and hard hitting men before.

Triple G is the unproven entity, we know what Ward, Froch and Groves can do

Comment

Ward fears no onel. lets get it on

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                    I think he wants to stay at 168 in hopes of landing a big fight with the likes of GGG or Chavez before he moves up to 175. Groves would be a great fight as well. Those guys at 175 aren't going anywhere. None of them are moving up to the wasteland of cruiserweights.
                    This is a fair assessment... Ward is smart...
                    (Groves might be a challenge for Froch, perhaps, but Ward will beat him in a shutout UD, or even KO him...)

Comment

Acceptable opponent for Ward IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X