No announcement yet.

WTF is up with certain Garcia fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Well, he noticed that you're a hypocrite more often than not. Danny didn't shock anyone by winning except all of you bandwagon Matthysse fans.

Danny shocked everyone at how easy he beat Matthysse, and putting him down...something you didn't think that he could do. The fight was hard, but Danny made the fight look easy. Body is celebrating. He is on cloud 9. Leave him be until Monday, lmao.
    Their was nothing easy about that fight for either guy. Quit trolling for once. It's getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Well, he noticed that you're a hypocrite more often than not. Danny didn't shock anyone by winning except all of you bandwagon Matthysse fans.

Danny shocked everyone at how easy he beat Matthysse, and putting him down...something you didn't think that he could do. The fight was hard, but Danny made the fight look easy. Body is celebrating. He is on cloud 9. Leave him be until Monday, lmao.
      I wouldn't exactly call it easy. Two judges had it 114-112 as did many experts/writers (for what it's worth) from what I've seen. The 11th round KD was huge since it looked like it was getting a bit iffy right before that.

Danny Garcia also didn't fight that well in the first half (the compubox numbers bear this out). He landed something like 24% during the first 6 rounds.

Props to Garcia for making the necessary adjustments.

Comment

In fairness to Garcia fans, Garcia did endure a monumental amount of disrespect leading up to last nights amazing performance. I personally saw the fight as a 50/50 pick em fight. But most Lucas fans and casuals thought Lucas would smoke him like a chimney. So I can understand them being bitter. However if i were them I'd actually enjoy someone eating crow and longing to join the bandwagon.

Picture BushB with a smirk like "sure, I guess I got room enough for you, go sit in the back".

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          Like Bodysnatcher. Danny shocked and amazed a lot of people, and now we're even bigger fans of his. Shouldn't guys like Bodysnatcher be happy? I was always a fan, and had him #3 on my fave fighters list, but this delusional ****** thinks I'm not allowed to be a Garcia fan, because I was predicting Matthysse to beat Garcia.

Is there something up his ass?
          MODS can we fix the Thread title to say WTF is up with certain Matthysse fans?

I'm not Puerto Rican, will the Ricans accept me into the Danny Garcia "die hards" club?
          I can't wait for Angel the bigot to be humbled, and be at a loss for words.

The look on his face will be priceless.
          And he was fading in the fight.

On the opposite spectrum, Lucas wasn't even scratched, and Zab was the one that was fading.

Not gonna be pretty for Danny boy.
          Better off just putting me on ignore since you seem to be really sensitive about the truth. I wish I could go back even further in the history because there are so many more posts you made.
          Last edited by Bushidō; 09-17-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I honestly thought Matthysse would win until I found out Angel knows everything.

Comment

I remember telling everybody Danny was gonna shock the world and Matthysse fans gave me red K and called us Swift fans the trolls. Then Danny wins and Mannie Phresh doesn't even pay me the 250 Bill he put on Lucas destroying Danny..

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                I remember telling everybody Danny was gonna shock the world and Matthysse fans gave me red K and called us Swift fans the trolls. Then Danny wins and Mannie Phresh doesn't even pay me the 250 Bill he put on Lucas destroying Danny..
                how did you even get all that e-cash doe?

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                  how did you even get all that e-cash doe?
                  yoz paid his bet off

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                    Their was nothing easy about that fight for either guy. Quit trolling for once. It's getting old.
                    Nah, this ain't gettin old. And stop crying, and eat your damn crow like a man!

Comment

Working...
                    X